CHAPTER 11: Sinful Fairies

||CHAPTER 11: Sinful Fairies ||

Andre

Alessandro.

There are people who have heard of this name, and there are people who might have not. The people who have heard of this name, know that the name alone can rouse fear within themselves. Why? Well, it's because the Alessandro's love the cruel game of, give and take.

Therefore, from a young age, I was always...

Alone.

Until I met her.

Tia Frederick was the popular girl at our school. With long brown hair, beautiful dark brown eyes, a gorgeous smile and a kind heart, Tia was either everyone's ideal best friend or everyone's ideal girlfriend. Whenever I saw Tia at our school, she would always have people around, talking to her. Tia would always make people smile or laugh because of her sweet personality.

Therefore, at our school, she was known as...

Miss Smiles.

Until she met me.

"What did I do to deserve such a beautiful person in my life," I whisper, softly, as I look at Tia.

It was Friday, the 19th of January at eight o'clock in the morning.

I was standing next to the elevator, with Tia and Layton because, at 9 o'clock, I had an important meeting with the board of directors for two and a half hours, then a 12 o'clock meeting with the CEO of Rose Gold mine from Kalgoorlie.

"Tia, I – don't want to leave you and Layton but..."

"Andre," Tia said, placing her hand on my cheek as her thumb brushed my cheek, "I understand."

'I really don't deserve her.' I thought.

"Goodbye, my gorgeous lady," I said, as I leaned forward to place a short kiss on her cheek. Then I look at Layton, and with a smile, I tousle his hair thus making him pout. "Bye-bye, my Superman." I kiss him on the forehead. When I heard a 'ding', and the sound of the doors opening, I took a step back into the elevator.

"Layton say, goodbye," Tia said, sweetly.

"Goodbye!" Layton said, with a smile, "I'll miss you."

"Goodbye, I'll miss you too," I said, with a small wave, while the elevator doors closed.

26

25

24

23

'ding'

When I looked at the person in front of me, I caught my bottom lip in between my teeth. I frown, "Chen." I scowl, bitterly.

"Andre," Chen said, walking into the elevator. "How are you?"

I arch my right eyebrow at him, "Do you seriously think I want to have a conversation with you, Chen?" I ask.

"Yes, once I say that, he is in Australia."

I freeze.

22

21

No.

No.

Why now?

20

19

I didn't need Chen to say who 'he' was.