I Can't Resist

"Okay so you do it like this." I punched the training post with my fists as hard as I could, "This is the best way to corner your enemy."

"Uh-huh," Hinata nodded.

"Okay, wanna spare with me now?"

"Okay, sure."

We got into position and started throwing punches at each other. She looked so strong and poise, she was gorgeous. I was staring into her face instead of her fists. Before I knew it, she threw a punch to my chest.

I gagged, "Wow, that was a good one, Hinata."

"Naruto-kun, you seem unfocused. Am I too easy to spare with?"

"No, no, no. I'm just unfocused because . . ." I paused for a second, "you're a good really sparing partner, y'know!"

She laughed, "You're just lying . . ."

We continued to spare until we were out of breath. But Hinata was right, I really was unfocused. I kept on looking at her face or her body. I wanted to touch her so badly.

"Mmm . . ." I opened my eyes awake. "Where am I?"

I looked at my surroundings. Beside me was Hinata, she was fast asleep on my shoulder. We were under a tree. Oh yeah we were tired so we rested here.

I looked down at her and touched her hair. I played with it, and swirled it with my finger. It was so soft and smelled really good. I brushed off the hair that was on her face. She even looked pretty when she was sleeping. But me? I probably looked like a dog who was out of breath.

I looked up at the tree we were sitting under. The leaves were in nice shades of green. The wind was soft and the sky was clear and blue. It was an oddly hot day in winter.

"Naruto-kun, are you awake?"

I looked down at the voice, "Yeah, I'm awake."

"Do you want to eat lunch now? We didn't get to eat yet. We were really tired, huh? We can eat the bento I brought."

"Yeah, that sounds great."

We ate and talked about a lot of things. We talked about the missions we had recently, or ones we had a long time ago. We talked about this resent theater drama Hinata was into. And I found out she liked flower press art. I love talking to her, whatever it's about. Just being with her makes me happy.

As we talked I couldn't help but drift away again and stare at her body. I wondered, would she mind if I asked to kiss her all day long? Would she mind if I just kissed her suddenly, just because I wanted to, just because she was mine? I wanna kiss her, I wanna kiss her, was the only thing that was rolling in my head. I wanted to because I loved her so much.

"Naruto-kun, is something wrong? You've been staring into space for a while."

I jumped up. "Huh? Yeah, I'm all good. I'm all good."

"Okay, if you say so. You just zoned out."

"Hey, Hinata . . ." I paused and looked at her.

"Hmm? What is it?"

I looked all around her body. She had a heart shaped face, pale eyes, and a little nose. Seeing her this up close made me realize how big her breasts were and how beautiful her body figure was. Everything about her seemed perfect. And her lips . . . they were the star of the show. It was a pale pink that reminded me of a peach. The top lip was thinner, but not to thin, and gave the impression "kiss me". The bottom one was more thicker, and more plush.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to my body. She jumped a little, but didn't let go of my grasp. Her face turned red, she looked like a tomato.

I bit my lip while looking at her. I looked into her eyes and took my hands gently to her face. I slowly leaned in, and yanked her to me, and covered her mouth with a hungry kiss. Her mouth was so warm and soft.

I softly caressed her lips with my mouth. Hesitantly, I tasted her lips with my tongue, asking if I could come inside her mouth. To my surprise, she slowly opened her mouth in response. When I went inside she let out a low moan. I explored inside her whole mouth, making contact with her tongue and touched the ceiling of her mouth.

Then I suddenly realized what I was doing. I was still zoned out and all I could think about was kissing Hinata. I pushed her away from me.

I lay my head low. "Hinata . . . I'm so sorry . . . I shouldn't have done that so suddenly, but I just couldn't resist. . . You probably hate me now and think I'm disgusting. It's okay if you hate me now, well it's not okay but—"

"No, its okay, Naruto-kun. It did surprise me a bit, but—but I did . . . enjoy it . . ."

I looked up at her. I was a little surprised by her answer. My eyes lit up like a fire. "So . . . does that mean I can do it again?"

"W—what . . . are you serious?"

"You bet I am."

I pinned her down to the grass and began to kiss her again. And this time, without any fear or regret.