Bottled Up Anger (2)

"What about Boruto? What will happen to him?"

"He's gonna train with Saskue."

"And you are just going to let him go like that? You should be able to train him, right?"

"If you want it that badly, you train can him."

"That's not what I meant."

"Boruto can do whatever he likes."

"The way you say that seems like you don't even care about our son anymore."

"I didn't mean that. He just doesn't want to train with me, so he can do whatever."

"So you have time to train Sarada, but not Boruto?"

"Jeez Hinata! No! She just has a dream of being Hokage, so I wanna help her. What's wrong with doing that? Why do you always disprove everything I do now?"

"I am not disapproving anything, I am just saying he is our son, that he craves your attention a lot, that you should be there for him like a father should."

"So now I'm a shitty dad just 'cause I'm training someone else's kid?"

"That's not what I meant. Of course you aren't."

"You just flat out told me that, Hinata. 'You have time with Sarada, but not Boruto', its the same damn thing, Hinata!"

"Okay, Fine. I did say that. I can't believe you have more time with someone else's child, then our own.

"That doesn't mean that she's my kid or I like her more. I'm just helping her. What's wrong with helping?"

"You—you don't even have time to be with me anymore . . ."

"What did you say?"

"No, no I didn't say anything. I'm sorry, you are right. Boruto can do what he likes."

"Well! If it isn't Hinata! Are you here getting groceries for dinner too?"

I look up and see Nara Temari, brother of the fifth Kazekage, husband of Nara Shikamaru, and the mother of Shikadai.

"Hello, Temari-san. It's a surprise to see you here."

"You sound so formal. We're all women who have to deal with our lousy families, let loose!"

"I'm sorry about that. Then . . . Tamari."

We end up walking down the aisles together, talking like old friends. I find her to be a very blunt individual, who isn't afraid to speak her mind. I admire that of her, and wish I could speak up the way she does.

"Oh yeah. There's something I've been meaning to ask you." She says.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"My husband has been talking to me about an investigation that is taking place in the Hidden Cloud. They are requesting some byagugan users."

"Is that so? Are you saying you are requesting me to go?"

"Only if you want to. My husband says he can find other byagugan users, but if you are willing to, that'd be great, considering your abilities."