Bottled Up Anger (LAST)

It's dark out, and I've finally come to the Cloud Village, but disguised as a Huuga. 

Since it will only be a few days of my stay, Shikamaru suggested it would be easier if I went undercover. I had to agree with him on that, the village would be in panic if the Hokage was out of town. 

The junnin responsible for guiding both the few Leaf shinobi who were chosen to go, and many of the Cloud, gave instructions to meet at the east side of the village the next morning, and dismissed us to the pockets of areas we were to stay for the night. Most of the investigation was going on there, and although there hasn't been much noise, there have been some suspicious people lurking around, and yata-yata—it was pretty boring on my ear. I have to say though, it reminded me of the old days, back when I was completing missions for the old Third, Fifth, and Sixth. I remember the old Third used to go on and on explaining the dos and don'ts of missions that looked easy when I was young. He'd go on about being careful, since we were young shinobi, and that although our minds were bright, we were still pretty dumb kids. I've got to say we were, but we made many memories through those times.

As I reminisce about the past, I walk alongside a small path and follow the streetlamps and city lights, trying not to get lost. It's pretty quiet in the area, the sounds of people are starting to die off, and I begin to only hear the sounds of my feet rustle between the dirt path around me. I don't know where I'm headed, but walking peacefully like this makes me comfortable, and although the thought of paperwork is in the back of my head, I feel at ease. Back at home I'm always cooped up inside, getting this much air is refreshing. 

As I continue walking, I hear the sounds of people talking. It's a little far off, but I bring myself to follow it. I have time to check it out, so it wouldn't hurt to meet some new people—y'know, make new friends. 

When I come by a tall, mighty tree, one voice I hear sounds more and more familiar. There's a kind of sweetness that I can't describe, and I'm feeling more tempted then ever to hear the conversation.

"I'm sorry? What are you implying?"

Hinata.

"Look, I've been helping you out a lot . . . shouldn't you give me something in return?"

"Give you something . . . in return?"

I creep closer to get a good look of who's out there, and see two figures. There's one I'm familiar with, and the other not so much. He may be on her team for her assignment, but what the hell is this guy doing with her at this hour? What the hell does he mean by, "something in return?" I feel itchy all over my body as I try to stay still, at a time like this you always feel the urge to itch. 

"What do you want from me?" I hear Hinata say.

"What every man wants."

"Excuse me?"

"Your body."

I feel a surge of anger come to me, and I instinctively jump down from the tree I'm hiding in. Thump.

Get your hands off her," I pull his hand off Hinata's shoulder. 

The guy, along with Hinata looks at me, confused. 

The man bursts out, "who the hell are you?"

I grab his neck with one hand. "That doesn't matter. All you need to know is that this lady is the current Hokage's wife. If you do anything to her, it'll mean bad news for the alliance the Leaf and the Cloud have. I know the Hokage personally, so if he finds out about this, he'll crush you into pieces, y'know. That means I can crush you into pieces as well. Stay away from her."

Naruhina OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara