chapter 2

Nathen pov.

I arrived at the hanger and saw my Titan being loaded onto a ship. I looked over and saw the shipmaster named Johnson, (who looked and exactly sounded like Johnson from that halo game) handing out guns. I smirked and walked over to him as he was cleaning some weapons. "Hey sgt. Johnson." I say to him as he looks up.

"Ah pilot Ryan! Bout time you got back. I finally figured out how to do that personality transfer for your Titan." He said as he ran over and fist bumped me.

"Awesome send the plans or whatever to my ship since I'll be leaving soon. Now I'm here for my weapons. What do you got for me?"

"Well they say the Lord works in mysterious ways my friend but not today." Johnson quoting Johnson. "What I got for you today is 3 death bringing, hard lining, and hell filled weapons just for you." He then showed me the 3 guns."

"You're like a god with to much love of firepower

"You're like a god with to much love of firepower." I joke as he smirked.

"If god is love, then you can call me cupid." Johnson laughed. "Oh and I've installed a fabrication unit into your ship so you can create ammo or new guns if you need. It's a prototype so it might need to have a few adjustments to it in the future." I nodded and hugged him. "I hope your trip is fruitful." I turned after getting released from the hug and walk over to my ship which had EI attached to the back.

"Nathen!" I heard a yell and saw Sarah running over fast

"Nathen!" I heard a yell and saw Sarah running over fast. "Glad I caught up before you left. I wanted to let you know that the bot you requested is on your ship though I don't know why you wanted one that was unpowered." I smirked.

"Trade secret my friend." I say walking onto my ship. "I'll send a message when I get there. If you don't hear from me within at least 2 days, just wait longer." I get in my ship and salute Sarah as she saluted back. The door closed and I went to the passenger seat and waited for the helper bot to deliver my Titan and I to remnant.

Timeskip to the next day

Ozpin pov.

I sat at my desk as I stared at the closed case file of the deaths of the Ryan family. The mother, Jessica Ryan was found in the basement decapitated. I shivered as I read this. The father Andrew Ryan found squashed as if he were a bug in the forest. The adopted son Nathen Ryan is missing since age 9. So 9 years since Nathen was presumably kidnapped. I shook my head as I sipped my coffee. I looked out upon the forest view and saw a very interesting thing. Above the forest was a ship unlike any I've seen in my lifetimes. Attached to the bottom of it was a robot that was to large be an Atlas. I pulled out my scroll and called Glynda. "Yes?" She answered.

"Get me team JNPR and RWBY please." I asked politely to which she hung up. About 15 minutes later the 2 teams arrived with Glynda.

"What is it ozpin?" Glynda asked.

"I just saw something land in the forest near the school. I think its foreign technology. I would like you to take the 2 teams and investigate the area." I explain giving them a serious look.

"Why do you need me to accompany the children?" Glynda asked politely.

"They landed near the Ryans house. I'll need you to explain what the area is about." I say silencing the room.

"Who are the Ryans?" Ruby asked innocent. I saw yang get a concerned look.

"Glynda will have to explain that all." I sigh remembering my last visit to get the Ryans. I saw Glynda give me a sad look. "Good luck teams and stay safe."

Nathen pov.

As soon as the ship landed I jumped off happily and holster all my weapons. I look around and see a giant ditch. "Ah this is where we first met EI remember that?"

"Yes pilot it is stored away in my memory banks." My Titan said through my helmet. I smiled sadly. "Pilot is everything okay?"

"Yeah just uh scars are hard not to remember." I sigh and jump onto the ship and start to unlatch my Titan. After a few good moments EI dropped to the ground with a loud thug sending birds flying away and chirping. "Better?"

"Yes pilot this is more preferable to hanging." EI said as I turn around to the house to see vines creeping up the side, the front door broken off the hinges, glass was on the windows,  and caution police tape up. I sigh and go into the broken 1 story house and see it completely destroyed. I go towards my room and see it locked. I undid the 12 locks and opened it up to be greeted by the stench if death.