chapter 4

Blake pov.

We stares at the area that the Titan had fired in seeing destroyed trees and 12 dead Beowulf Grimm,  1 deathstalker, and 2 griffon Grimm. I looked back in time to see Nathen jump out on the ground and take off his helmet again seeing he had silvery blue eyes and a scar running over his lip. He saw me looking at him and I blushed looking away feeling a cold gaze on me. "Now what do you want?" He asked as everyone turned back to him.

"ARE YOU GONNA JOIN BEACON?!" Ruby yelled excitedly running up to him.

"Maybe let me contact my commander. He said going to his Titan i think it was. I turned and looked at the others.

" Well he's interesting." Ren said as Nora seemed to hang on his arm.

"He seems a bit.... Unstable." Weiss said with a sneer in his direction.

"I want to see him fighting someone." Nora determined which was interrupted by the guy.

"Commander?" He said holding the side of his head as if talking through an ear piece. "Yes I'm on the planet and I have made contact." He paused. "No I finished my 'mission' just fine." He said this as he walked over to the Titan. "They want me to stay." He sighed. "Fine I will but that means you'll be without my personal charm for awhile." He laughed. "See you later Commander." He pulled his hand back and stared at us. "So are you going to be taking me somewhere or what?" His Titan walked over to a ship and got hooked up somehow to the back while Nathen stared at us.

"Uh what?" Jaune was the first to speak.

"Take me to this beacon place." He said with a sigh.

"Does that mean your staying?" Yang asked with flirty eyebrows.

"Yes and stop that. It's weird." Nathen said to Yang who looked taken back. "Now hop on the ship." He said walking over to his ship.

"Ooooooohhh! That looks like it does a lot of leg breaking!" Nora observed causing Nathen to chuckle

"Nah it's just a drop ship for evac if necessary." He said sighing. "The 6-4 and myself did a lot of leg breaking though." Nora ran up next to Nathen.

"TELL ME!" She demanded as the side of the ship opened.

"After we get to your school." I looked back at the house and saw it had was nearly caving in from the top.

"What was that place Nathen?" I asked and got responded with silence for a few seconds.

"Bad memories. Now hold in while we fly this thing has no seat belts. Oh and be careful of M.V.R.N. back there." He said as the doors closed. A bit sprung up with a giant green smiley face and walked forwards to the cockpit where Nathen was.

"YOU HAVE A ROBOT BUTLER?!" Weiss yelled over the sound of the engines starting up.

"HE'S MORE OF A MECHANIC!" Nathen yelled back as I felt the ship shake as it lifted off the ground. If was 3 seconds before we zoomed off. "OH YEAH WHICH WAY SHOULD I BE FLYING?!"

Time skip

Winter pov.

I was currently in a bullhead on my way to see my sister when I got a transmission from Ironwood on my scroll. "Winter are you there?" He said as I answered.

"Yes general I am."

"Good. While you're at beacon I'll need you to check out a report sent by Ozpin about a new airship." He explained fast.

"Yes sir." I say with a small unnoticed sigh. "I'll send you a report when I can. When I hung up my scroll a ship zoomed past with what looked like a modified Atlas Knight hanging off the back. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell as I see it land at the Academy. 10 people filed off with 1 of them running to the back of the ship and unhooking the bot that hanged from it. Then another one of the people who looked like a robot started to work on the giant bot. My ship landed minutes later and I growled storming off about to accuse the thief who stole the knight from atlas. The thief had their back to me as I saw my young sister looking at me. I pulled out my weapon and poked the mans back to which he turned to look at me. I was not prepared for his eyes. Before I could get lost in them I cleared my throat. "By order of Atlas you are under arrest for theft of Atlas property. Come with me quietly and you may have a shorter punishment."

"Sorry but I didn't take anything but if you want I could take you out to eat." The man winked to which I fainted from the sexiness of it.