chapter 5 part 2

(Play song whenever)

No one pov.

"Lynyard Skylark Free bird." EI said to his pilot who smirked under his helmet. Right now Nathen was standing on the launch pad waiting for his initiation to begin.

"Classic." Nathen said as he saw ozpin walking towards him. "Wassup?"

"You understand what's going to happen right?" He said and smiled seeing Nathen nods yes. "Good now you will have to use your own landing-"

"Just throw me already." Nathen sighed to which ozpin chuckled.

"You seem eager. Have you done this before?"

"Only in simulation." He said before flying through the sky.

"What a strange young man." Ozpin said before taking a sip from his mug. What everyone failed to notice was a 'meteor' flying at an unbelievable rate of speed towards the same forest that nathen was being launched into.

At beacon.

Team JNPR, RWBY, and CVFY were staring at the giant screen displaying a live feed of the test. "Wow he looks so majestic." Ruby said with sparkling eyes.

"100 lien he dies in five minutes of landing!" Yells out the most annoying Richard cranium (get it?) in the school.

"You're just afraid that he will open a can of kick ass on you dipshit!" Coco adele yelled at him. Pyrrha stared intensely at the screen worrying about Nathen.

"You okay pyrrha?" Nora asked.

"Oh yeah fine. Just worried about him." She responds not even looking at Nora.

Blake was feeling the same about Nathen but kept having the thought of how he felt about faunus run through her mind.

With Nathen.

As he flew through the air the young pilot couldn't help but feel something was off. He slowly descended above the forest before launching his grappling hook to a large tree to pull him to land. When he fully stopped he looked around before slowly looking into the sky to see the 'meteor' way to close for comfort. Jumping off the tree he barely dodged it.

Out of nowhere a hero in a ladybug pajama set appeared holding a chimichanga. "wait watch it he's going to do a superhero landing." Nathen landed on his hands and knees looking in the direction of where the object had flew. "see told you." The hero disappeared before the pilot saw anything. The pilot pulled out his pistol and started running through the forest to find a large and long crash line toward a crater filled with the worst thing a lone pilot without a titan could deal with.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Nathen said before running from an IMC Tone titan firing rockets at him.

At Beacon.

"WOW!" Ruby yelled seeing the titan. "Is that a new Titan?" She asked watching Nathen running for his life not realizing how much of a dangerous threat it was.

"It looks like it." Yabg said with her hands on her hips.

"Guys I don't think that's supposed to be happening." Blake said pointing at how fast the pilot was flying through the forest.

"He'll be fine." Yang said brushing it off.

As Nathen ran he tried getting EI but got no response. "FUCK!" He shook his head muttering."I don't have time to do this." He looked back to see the tone titan hot on his tail. He shot out his grapple and swung up into the canopy only to fall on top of the titan and started to pull out the battery. As he was about to slam it back into the core when the pilot of the titan initiated self destruction. Nathen was then thrown from the titan as the pilot with ejected from it right before it exploded. Everyone back at beacon was silent in awe and horror not seeing the anyone within a small mushroom cloud. Minutes later the cloud disappeared revealing a small empty crater. Nathen was shown to be a few feet from the edge getting up groaning. "Alright now I'm pissed." He looked around until he felt the barrel of a gun pressed against his cranium.

Nathen pov.

"Well you're about to be dead you Milita scum." A male IMC awall pilot said with victory.

"Why did you blow up your titan?" I asked as I was on my knees.

"Because I was hoping to kill you besides you were already going to blow him up." He said when a shot rang out making me flinch but nothing came. I looked behind me to see that the enemy pilot was dead with a steaming bullet hole through his head. I look around and see the bot that I had EI transfer into come running towards me.

 I look around and see the bot that I had EI transfer into come running towards me

"Pilot are you safe?" EI said through the phase pilot bot. EIs was holding a DMR with a smoky barrel.

 EIs was holding a DMR with a smoky barrel

"Thanks but I had it handled." I say jokingly.

"The situation says otherwise Nathen." EI said.

"Yeah. Now come on we gotta complete the mission." I say before we walk towards the objective.

Time skip.

When we got back to the cliff with the relic, I noticed right away how many people were there. They all stared silently at me. "What?" I say confused as I see the shorter white haired girl from earlier walked up to EI with a look of anger.

"HOW COULD YOU KILL THAT MAN?!" She yelled at EI as he looked over at me.

"1. Link to pilot, 2. Uphold the mission, 3. Protect the pilot." EI said in his monotone voice. "The pilot was in danger."

"Its the 3 rules that every titan is embedded with." I explain before she got up in my face.

"SO ITS YOUR FAULT THAT MAN DIED!" She yelled about to smack me only to have me catch it an inch away from my face. Everyone else was silent watching this happen.

"First, don't you dare try and smack me again. Second, death is nothing new. Learn to live with. Third of all, he was going to execute me. So all I regret is that it wasn't me that pulled the trigger." I say coldly. "Now can we please get on with this test. I have Intel I need to rely back to commander briggs."