chapter 5 part 1

Nathen pov.

I looked at the white haired woman who was passed out on the ground. "Is this normal?" I asked as Weiss I think walked over to me glaring.

"What did you do to my sister?!" She asked with authority. To which I couldn't help by chuckle at.

Then I turned super serious. "I gave her the smolder."

"What the heck is a smolder?!" She asked or more like yelled at me. I smirked.

She then fainted

She then fainted. Nora then ran up and looked at me amazed as i put my helmet on shaking my head amused.

"How did you do that?" She said excitedly.

"It took 3 years to perfect and man has it saved my rear so many times." I chuckled as the ground shook. "Ah EI is unhitched." I clapped my hands together once when I saw a man with grey hair and a cane make his way over. I raised an eyebrow waiting.

"May I ask why there are 2 ladies knocked out?" The man asked.

"Yes you may." I said in response to which I saw him grin slightly.

"Who are you sir?" The man asked me with a curiosity.

"Milita pilot Nathen Ryan. That's my titan over there EI-3582." I explain. "And yes I am the step son of Jessica Ryan." He then proceed to stare at me.

"Well this is a very unexpected turn of events." He says after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah now let's go to your office and talk shall we?" I said politely as we then turned walking away only to be grabbed by my wrist. I was spun around to face Nora.

"You better tell me about the 6-4 and you when we get back." She warned as I smirked. I nodded yes and we continued to walk until I remembered something.

"EI!" I yelled back to which I got hmmm in response. "Began data transfer mode for yourself into our little side project."

"As you wish titan." EI said and proceed to power down.

"What did you have your robot do?" Ozpin asked making me irritated.

"Hes not a robot. He's my family. Like a big brother to put it." I say trying to keep calm.

"I understand. So what did you ask of your brother?" Ozpin asked slightly grinning causing me to smirk.

"I'd rather it be a surprise." I say as we get to tall building. I stopped him and pulled up a screen on my wrist and caused my ship to pick up EIs powered down body and flew off to the house. Ozpin raised an eyebrow. "For safety reasons. Don't want him being stolen." He nodded and got onto an elevator with me following. It was a short and silent ride up. When we got to what I have to assume was his office, Ozpin motioned me into a chair.

"Now Mr. Ryan," he said taking a sip of coffee, "where have you been these past 9 years?" I sighed.

"Its a long story. Before I began telling you a sad story i must ask, do you have any more coffee made?" (Insert tragic backstory here)

Pyrrha pov.

My team and I went to the lunch room to eat. My team had started to talk about school stuff but I wasn't paying attention since my mind was focused on something else. "Pyrrha?" I shook my head and saw everyone looking at me including team RWBY who joined us after Weiss and her sister were taken to Weiss dorm to sleep until they wake up.

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

"Are you okay?" Yang asked concerned. "You've hardly touched your food." She noticed.

"Oh I'm sorry, yes I'm fine. Just thinking." I replied pushing my uneaten pancakes away towards Nora.

"You're caught up in thought about that Ryan kid?" Ruby asked causing me to blush as she tilting her head.

"Its hard not to." I sighed setting my head in my palms. "I mean after who knows how many years of abuse he comes back just to bury a woman who treated him right while also having a giant robot who he calls family with him?" Everyone at the table nodding in agreement. "Besides we don't even know what he can do."

"I bet he has broken so many legs!" Nora yelled triumphantly when Ozpin came over the intercom.

"Could all students please come to the main hall and watch the initation of Nathen Ryan?" We all stared at each other and went in that direction.

Nathen pov.

I stood on the edge of a cliff over looking a forest. "Hmm so let me get this straight?" I say and look at the busty blonde teacher. "I'm going to be launched into the forest and I have to get a relic?" Not looking up from her screen she answered.

"That is correct young man."

"Well then, in that case I should put on some music." I say while contacting EI. "Hey how's the transfer?"

"Going just fine at 50% so far how can I help you pilot?"

"I'm going to be doing a test of sorts. I need an idea for what song I should listen to. Any thoughts?" I asked.

"I recommend......"

To be continued.

A/n: what song should our beloved pilot listen to while he fights grimm? Leave your thoughts because I'm also looking for new music to listen to. Thanks and sorry for the wait been dealing with stuff. Bye and have a nice day if you choose too.
Ps. Harem has been updated so check that out.