Chapter 15

Whatever she was laying on, it was cool, and she looked around in a daze

Whatever she was laying on, it was cool, and she looked around in a daze. There was the most pleasant feeling in between her legs, and she couldn't stop herself from pressing her hand down between them. All it took was one touch, and she was moaning as she pressed into her jeans, her face still against the table. It was a minute or so of her shuddering before she came to and returned to reality.

It had felt so good that she couldn't have stopped herself if she'd wanted to. So good in fact, it took her a moment to remember who she was even. As she did, her face flushed with heat and she sat up. Still at the counter outside on the street, she spun around but no one was looking at her. Rush's jaw was unhinged, and he closed it and turned away from her, running a hand over his neck.

"Rush, what did you do to me?" Mer demanded.

"Mage weapons are tame, but Shiva is a divine weapon. There are few of them, and when they are found they are fought over. They cause wars and bloodshed and even the winners of the weapons can't help but go mad when they touch them. I told you. Shiva was a perfect match for you. It craved a vessel of light and darkness, of creation and destruction."

"Forget the damn weapon, Rush. I just publicly pleasured myself against my will, and no one even noticed." Mer was so hot right now in embarrassment and shame

"Oh, they noticed. Everyone on the block noticed, but I melted their minds so hard they won't remember."

How did that make her feel better?

"I thought you were giving me a weapon, not a crude whacked out acid porno."

"I told you you'd change your mind after it was inside of you." Rush pulled on his collar. "Though, I did not realize that you would respond... like that... Had I known, I'd have done this in private, I assure you."

"Dammit." Mer wanted to be angry, but when her thighs rubbed together, she groaned, clenching her teeth as the feeling shook her again.

All she wanted to do was fuck something, still, and Rush wouldn't object. This was bad if she was considering giving in to her Stockholm syndrome and sleeping with the man who owned her. While it felt good, the pressure was so unbearable that she couldn't stop herself from wanting to touch in between her legs again.

This was some sort of ecstasy on steroids mixed with what should have been an orgasm, but was instead a flood of pleasure through every cell of her body. Hell, even her fingertips felt like they were being pleasured.

How did she make this stop?

Think about something else, anything else.

Looking down to her chest, she pressed her fingers against it and noted the rip in her shirt as well as the blood dried to it. It was dried? How long had she been lying on the table? The wound was gone leaving only smooth skin under her fingers. Looking over to Rush, she attempted to glare, but was failing from the escalating feeling between her legs.