robotic guide

bzzz hi there! my name is A397 but you can call me chummy! i am bzzzt your robotic guide and will guide you through this game!

the first diagnose your human brain probably made was "huh bzzzz why can't i just read this fanfiction? why does this bzzzzt look like a game and why do i need a robot guide?"

you have signed up for a story driven game fanfiction. don't worry if you don't know what that means! it's a totally made up name by this silly girl & also my creator rani. she has been stressed on how to explain you this concept so that's why she invented me!

so what is the bzzzzt meaning of all this?

you- the reader - are the player of this game. you will read a chapter and are proposed a decision at the end of it. YOUR decision will change the course of the story.

let me simulate this:

Let's say Jeon Jungkook is standing in front of a door at the end of the chapter

Let's say Jeon Jungkook is standing in front of a door at the end of the chapter. you get the decision whether to open it or walk on.

Example 1: if you decide to open it you will be directed to part 2a and will read jeon jungkook opening the door and finding a treasure inside of it! Score!

Example 2: if you decide to walk on you will be directed to part 2b where jeon jungkook walks on into the creepy hallway and meets a ghost! Scary! But maybe that ghost will be your friend!

Who knows what your choices may bring? Who knows how your story may go?

Go on Player One!

Go into a world of vkook and explore your story!