4b

Jungkook began sprinting towards the nearest classroom, keeping his eyes strained on the end of the hallway. His loud and fast steps alarmed the nearby people in the building. As Jungkook almost reached the classroom, three men appeared in his line of sight, training their weapons on the boy's body.

Jungkook came to a halt, his hand frozen on the doorknob of the classroom as he stared at the three frowning males, one of them lowering his gun.

"What are you doing here?", the male in the middle asked, stepping closer to the boy. He had blonde hair that was parted in the middle. He was quite short and had chubby cheeks but even all of that couldn't make him stop looking fierce.

Jungkook gulped and dropped his hand, "I- I have no idea myself".

This made the other males snort and they dropped their gun as well, seeing how innocent and defenseless the boy looked.

"You're human right?", the approaching male asked as he cocked his head to the side.

Jungkook frowned at this, "Well I hope so". He found the question rather disturbing. What else could he be?

"What do you think?", one of the males – who was also a bit short- asked the blonde one, "Could he join us?"

"I don't see why not", the blonde spoke, "The more humans the better. There aren't many left anyways. Everyone is a good addition to our team".

Jungkook frowned at the men and watched as they discussed about him. He was very confused to say the least.

"If he has survived all this time on his own then that says a lot about his skills", the taller and third male spoke.

The blonde agreed and turned back to Jungkook with a smile. He neared him until he was in arm reach and clapped the boy on the back.

"Today's your lucky day kid", he threw an arm around Jungkook's shoulder, "Welcome to the allied forces!"

END 2: YOU JOINED JIMIN'S GROUP

PLAY AGAIN?