2a

The chair scraped back as Jungkook carefully stood up, keeping his eyes trained on the tempting door. With hesitant foot steps he walked towards it, straining his ears in case he'd hear any other suspicious noises coming from behind it. He reached out his arm when he neared it and carefully grabbed the knob, a bit afraid to open it but nonetheless turning his hand.

The door opened with a creak – the sort you hear in every horror movie when a character opens a door in a haunted mansion or! when the door opens on itself (spooky) – and Jungkook carefully peeked between the gap, somewhat expecting to run into a teacher that will start scolding him for still being in school after closing time. But instead he was faced with a deserted hallway with silence being the only thing filling it.

It's cool Jungkook, it's cool.

He calmed himself and fully opened the door. While swinging it open with a flamboyant swing in his arm, he heard yelling and footsteps now replacing the once peaceful – but slightly creepy- silence. Jungkook flinched and quickly closed the door again until only a small gap was left. He watched as two persons - a male and a female - sprinted through the hallway, guns raised and seemingly yelling at each other to just shoot the thing.

When they were gone and the hallway was back to his usual silent self Jungkook was left standing behind the door.

Should he go out for real? ⇒ GO TO PART 3a

Or should he hide in the classroom for a while? ⇒ GO TO PART 2b