Chapter 4

JACK'S POV

I was ecstatic for Elsa to come! I mean Elsa and her friends... She's just so pretty and when she smiles.. I really want her to be my girlfriend but Kristoff and Eugene think I'm friend-zoned. I really hope not. Then I hear a knock on the door. Kristoff and Eugene turned as pale as a ghost. I just chuckled and answered the door.

There was Elsa. Man, was she beautiful! She just had a plain blue T-shirt on with jean shorts but still.

" H-h-hey." I said clearly in shock of her beauty. She laughed a little and said " hey." " This is my sister Anna, her room mate Merida, and these are my roommates Rapunzel and Astrid."
Elsa said to everyone as they came in.

" These are my room mates Kristoff and Eugene and that's our friend Hiccup." I said.

Everyone said hello and after we all hung out with everyone else. I felt bad for Merida who was with her chips until I heard a knock on the door. I answered it to see my other good friend Hans. I introduced everyone to him and him to everyone.

Elsa and I worked on our project, Merida and Hans watched the movie and ate food, Eugene was showing Rapunzel something and she was acting shy, Hiccup and Astrid we talking about how they both used to live somewhere, and Kristoff and Anna were.. Making out in the corner.

I nudged Elsa and she just started to snort then laugh. Kristoff and Anna didn't hear so we got back to the project.

"What's your favourite season?" Elsa asked me. "WINTER!" I burst out as she looked shocked. "Me too!" We both started to laugh and we worked on our project until I realized it was 2am! "Oh my gosh! Anna, Rapunzel, Merida, Astrid we have to go!" Elsa told everyone. "Noooooo Elsa don't goooooooo!" I said but she gave me a I-have-to look.

"Maybe tomorrow night you guys can come over to our dorm?" She asked and all the boys shook there heads. The girls laughed then left. That was the best night of my life.

"OHHHH Kristoff and Anna sitting in the corner of the dorm, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!" Eugene and Hans sang as I quickly showered and went to bed.