Chapter 20

A/N I'm thinking of ending this story soon and making a new one! I've already starting writing one that I'm really excited to publish! Thank you for everything guys!

ELSA'S POV

I texted Merida as soon as we arrived. Anna had been texting Punzie the whole time so I knew she was okay. Merida told us they had gotten another cab and were on their way. Good, then I wouldn't feel so bad. We payed the taxi man and walked into a beautiful, five-star hotel. "Woah Jack you went full-out!" Anna exclaimed as we walked in. And I couldn't blame her! The hotel looked amazing! Then I saw the HUGE line up. " Ill stand in line while you guys go sight seeing. maybe take a walk in Central Park?" Jack said as he walked to the end of the enormous line. "Anna, Kristoff you guys go and come back in 2 hours. I'm staying with Jack." Anna shrugged and pulled Kristoff out of the hotels fabulous doors. "Why did you do that Els?" Jack asked me surprised. "I would rather go with you than not go at all." I replied as I smiled.

1 and a half later me and Jack we at the counter. " Sorry for the long wait. Reservation?" "Yes. It should be under Frost." "Alright I have all your 4 room keys right here." The lady replied smiling. "Thank you very much. Have a great day!" I said to the lady. " You too enjoy your stay!" "I will!" said Jack quietly to himself, taking in the Resort. " How on earth did you afford this?!" Jack just smiled

We found our room and walked in. IT WAS AMAZING! There was a kitchen and living room and the bed was in a separate room with a bathroom! It looked like a million dollars. "How do you like it?" Jack asked, obviously knowing my answer. " Hmm. Could be a little better." I said pretending not to like it. "Oh.... Elsa... I'm sorry?" I started to burst out laughing. " Gotcha!" I said between laughs. He started laughing too. I walked into the bedroom and jumped on the bed. Jack laid beside me and I suddenly became really tired. Then I fell asleep.