Chapter 8

1 YEAR LATER

ELSA'S POV

Hiccup and I have been dating for about a year now. He's the best boyfriend ever! All my friends love us together except Jack... He always gives us nasty stares or is rude to us and the worst part, I don't know why. He was my best friend. I guess not anymore.

Anna and Kristoff were dating a few months ago until Kristoff mysteriously broke up with her. Now she's racing around looking desperately for a new boyfriend.

Rapunzel and Eugene have crushes on each other. But that all changed 2 weeks ago. The cutest guy in school, Zack, asked out Rapunzel. And she said yes.

Merida and Hans are getting close too. They hang out and watch movies with lots of food!

And Astrid... She's been really upset since Hiccup and I started dating.. She does the same thing as Jack. But it's worse because she's one of my room mates. Jack has tried to ask her out but she took it the wrong way. He asked her to go to a movie and she invited all of us. It was REALLY awkward!

Hiccup invited me to go for lunch today at a picnic. He said he wanted to tell me something important. I agreed of course! I got on a really cute summer dress (because it was summer) and walked to the park. "Hey" I smiled at him and he had his nervous look on. He handed me a sandwich. I ate it quietly with sparkling cider he poured for me. Then, after eating, he looked at me. Seriously. " Elsa I have to tell you something." " you can tell me anything!" I replied. " We're over" he said quickly and ran away.

I dropped my glass.

----------LATER------------

I asked Jack and Anna to come over. Jack was my best friend before so maybe we can mend things between us. Anna came first and I explained. She started to make me tea when there was a knock on the door. Jack. I answered and then the look of him reminded me of hiccup and I started to cry. Hard. "Elsa it's okay." He calmed me and I just kept crying in his arms.

When I woke up jack was beside me. And I was in pjs. But I never changed.. First I think jack did this but then I remember Anna was here so it must of been her. Jack was still sleeping and I know he likes to sleep in and it was only 6. I started to make breakfast and put on my music. I paused my music to finish cooking when I heard a noise. Jack saying something. I walked over to jack and sat down when he turned over ( still in his sleep) and kissed me. " I love you.. Elsa" he said . I was shocked as I walked back to the kitchen.