Chapter 24

I bolted straight up.

"It was just a dream Elsa" I said quietly to myself.

By this time it was early in the morning and everyone was going to work and other things.

Then I realized I was still on the bench, and had fallen asleep.

'I should probably get back.' I thought and started heading back towards our 5 star hotel.

••••••••••

I closed the door behind me as I walked into my room quietly.

I thought Jack was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him.

"Elsa!" Jack said and hugged me.

"Hi?" I said a little confused.

"WHERE WERE YOU ALL NIGHT?!" He asked, still hugging me.

" I went for a walk... and fell asleep on a bench." I replied still confused why he was talking to me. I thought he was mad?

"OH MY GOD! Here Elsa sit down and I'll make you a coffee and-"

"JACK!" I yelled. I wanted to know what was up. I gave him my 'explain' look.

" Okay. Fine! I was mad at you for a while but I know now you probably just need a little time and it was a big thing. I forgive you. And I love you. Even if you don't love me." He said.

As he was saying that, that's what made me fall. I didn't want to be but I had. He loved me even if I didn't love him.

"I-I-I love you too Jack!" I said and kissed him.

"Excuse me for a minute" he said pulling away.

I heard him run into the hall and go into Eugene and Punzies room. The boys cheered. Next Hiccup and Meridas. Same thing. Then Anna and Kristoffs but this time I heard nothing.

He came back into the room looking really red or awkward or something.

I wanted to ask him but I don't know if he'd be mad I was eavesdropping.

"Why do you look so red?" I asked concerned.

What he told me made me want to kill my little sister and her stupid boyfriend.
••••••••••••
A/N

What do you think happened? sorry this ones so short! sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar!

Bai!