Chapter 11

SPECIAL CHAPTER

ANNA'S POV

I still haven't gotten over me and Kristoff. I love him! But Elsa says I'm to young to date! Well I'm 15 now and I can make my own decisions! I'm gonna do it! I'm going to ask him out to the winter formal! ( the school dance coming up soon) " Kristoff!" I yell as I run to him in the hallway. "Hey Kristoff lets go!" some boys yell to him. "sorry Anna. can we talk later?" he says running off. "I guess" I say to no one.

LATER

I decided to finally go stand up to Elsa and tell her my true feelings for Kristoff. I knock on her door but no one answers. I try the handle and the door opens. I walk in and see the weirdest thing ever!

Elsa and Jack kissing! "Oh my god!" I yelled. They pulled apart. "Anna this isn't what it looks like!" Elsa said. "Forget it Elsa!" I screamed running out of there half laughing half really mad. Jacks face was priceless!

RAPUNZEL'S POV

I finally have a boyfriend! He's so sweet too! Once he took me out to a meat place but I'm a vegetarian so he drove me 2 hours out of town to go the vegetarian version of that restaurant! I think I'm in love with him but I love Eugene too. I was thinking about asking Eugene out to the formal but then Zack asked me and I said yes! So then he took me to dinner and now were a couple! I think Zapunzel is a cute ship name too so it all works out good! I love my life!

MERIDA'S POV

Lately things haven't been so good. I like Hiccup but he likes Astrid and Astrid hates me but Hans like me. It's a weird love square! I was hanging out with Hiccup and we went to a party. Instead of beer and alcohol they had slushies as a substitute. They were good and the party was a blast until Astrid found us dancing. She took Hiccups slushie and poured it all down my shirt! And worst part my mom just bought me that WHITE shirt cheap when normally it's worth like $100! I asked her to pay for my dry cleaning and since she was around Hiccup she agreed and "apologized" faking a smile. Now whenever Hiccup and I hang out either he talks about Astrid or Astrid is with us! I hate my life and it doesn't help that Hans blows up my phone with calls and texts! TAKE A HINT!

ASTRID'S POV

Before Merida, Hiccup was all mine! I think Hiccup started to like Merida because the whole time we were at the boys apartment all Hiccup could do was stare at Merida and all Merida could do was stare at Hiccup! That's why I asked him to go to the winter formal. He's still deciding but I know he's going to agree I mean who wouldn't agree to dating me? I'm beautiful and funny! ugh! Being me is hard!