Chapter 16

"Oh Jack! Ummm I can't. If Anna can't date Kristoff, I can't date you." I explained. "Then let her date Els. Come on she's almost 16!" Jack said. " okay." We ran over to Anna's dorm and told her. She squealed so loud I thought I went deaf.

ANNA'S POV

Elsa finally gave in! Now I can date Kristoff! I ran to his locker ( where he was) and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey!" I said. " oh Anna hey! Um I have to tell you something. I mean ask!" I giggled at his cuteness. " and what's that?" I asked hoping. "would you wanna... would you like to... So the honour of coming to the... OH FORGET IT! ANNA WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO THE WINTER FORMAL WITH ME?" he said, angry he couldn't get out the words. " OH MY GOSH! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!" I said. He laughed and picked me up spinning me around! " I'm so excited! I could kiss you! I mean I would like to um may I, may we, wait what?" I laughed at him again. " we may " he started to lean in then she snapped his head back. " what about Elsa?" "Oh right I forgot ! Elsa's dating Jack so I can date you!" then he kissed me.

RAPUNZELS POV

I was sitting in my dorm daydreaming about my date with Zack later when I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it hoping it was Zack so I could see him again! I think I love him but my feelings for Eugene are still there. Whenever we used to hang out he acted like wanted to be just friends so when Zack asked me out I said yes. I opened the door to see Eugene. " hey!" I said " haven't see you in a while!" " yeah.. sorry football stuff ( Eugene is captin of the football team) so I was wondering if you wanted to go to the winter formal with me?" I didn't know what to do. " I can't- Ummm Sure." she smiled and left. I shut the door and slid down it thinking 'what the hell did I just do'? But then I heard Eugene in the hall "YES!" And I realized I couldn't turn him down now. I just I'll just have to be with both of them.

MERIDA'S POV

Hiccstrid is still a thing. I feel like going to Hiccup and singing ' you belong with me' by Taylor Swift. I was thinking of asking Hiccup to the formal but he probably would of said " I'm with Astrid " and then he would know I like him and there goes our friendship so I decided not to. But then of course "sideburns" as I like to call him ( Hans ) asked me. Every single one of his friends was there and they were really pressuring me so I kinda agreed. pretty much I said yes but a way that SHOULD OF told him I didn't really wanna go with him. But he of course took it as a ' OMG HANS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WILL YOU MARRY ME?' like I swear he is an exact replica of Gaston from Beauty and The Beast. Some how I really wish I get to dance with Hiccup.

ASTRIDS POV

I had Hiccup in the fricking palm of my beautiful little hand until red head swooped in and took over Hiccup. Whenever I'm around him he talks about how beautiful she looked in class today or a funny joke she made! I want revenge! But what? Merida takes everything pretty good except for the night I dumped that slushie on her. She was so embarrassed! When Hiccup asked me about it later I told him someone had given me a slushie with alcohol and I thought they might of done the same to him so I threw it to the side and ' accidentally ' Merida was there. Can't belive he believed that... But I am planning something similar to what happened at the party but MUCH more embarrassing!