Chapter 22

A/N
I will soon be starting a new fanfic! It's called ' The Curse'. I'm putting a sneak peek below but I won't publish anything
till I'm done with this fanfic. Thanks for all your support guys!

The Curse

"You may now kiss the bride." The Priest said.

"WHOOOOO THAT'S MY SISTER!!" screamed Anna in the background.

Jack leaned in and we kissed each other. The kingdom screamed and cheered! Everyone was so happy. But they didn't know what was coming.

*One week later*

" Morning snowflake." Jack said as I pulled the pillow over my ears.

" Come on Elsa I need you there with me today." He pleaded.

" Only because its for you! Remember this!" he laughed even though I wasn't kidding.

It's been a week since we became King and Queen Frost. Today was the day we were going to see Jacks terrible, horrible, father.

Now back to this fanfic... In Elsa's POV
Jack stormed out of the restaurant like a little girl who didn't get the doll she wanted.

" We'll now I'm mad. " he said, almost throwing the wine.

" It's okay Jack! We can wait-"

" I know! But I.." He mumbled the rest under his breath.

I couldn't make out what he was saying but it must of been something big because he was turning red with anger.

JACKS POV

" I know! But I had something planned..." I mumbled.
Luckily Elsa didn't hear me. Then I thought of an idea. This was going to be Elsa's best night ever!

We all went to Central Park! It was beautiful with all the lights and people and horses! Elsa looked so beautiful in her dress.

"C'mon guys!" I said running towards the picnic tables.
Elsa started to run and tripped on the pavement.

She got up, red with embarrassment, then she ran away.

"Stay here! I'll get Elsa!" I yelled to them as I ran for her.

"Elsa!"

"Jack?" I heard someone say quietly. They were crying.

" Oh Els! " I said hugging her. " Are you okay?" I said and she shrugged.

" No. Not really." She said and started to cry again.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to make her feel better.

" I embarrassed myself... And got my dress dirty." She said.

" Elsa!" I said as I saw her knee. " your in pain!"

" No I'm fine." She said wincing well she stood up. She walked five steps (more like limped) and fell over.

" Elsa!" I said again helping her up.
I carried her back to the picnic tables where she sat down and examined her knee. It was pretty bad.

" Crap! " she yelled. " I ruined the night!" She said cursing again.

" No Elsie! The nights still young! Lets break out the wine and then well go back for dinner!" Punzie suggested
and we all agreed.

Well Merida was drunk.
She started to wobble when she stood then she fell over mumbling something about bears. Every few seconds she'd yell 'bear'! It got kinda annoying.

" Guys? Do you want to take the subway?" Anna said. Everyone agreed.
Finally Merida fell asleep and Hiccup carried her to the subway.