Shouts and Screams

Jin's room

Being the oldest in the group Jin's responsibility is bigger than the Leader. He took care all of them just like what a mother do. So being a early bird he slowly opened his eyes grins when he saw a beautiful like a goddess staring at him.

His brows met in confusion why there I a goddess to his room. He remembered last night that he is alone in there.

"Hello Rommie good morning." The goddess greeted him which making the lad to bolted up to his bed.

Taehyung's room

Taehyung brows met when he heard noise from his room. Thinking that was Jimin he shouts at him but still his eyes is closed.

"Jimin Hyung, I swear how many times I told you not to enter in my room when I am sleeping." He hissed.

He really hates it when someone is disturbing his rest just like his Suga Hyung.

But his brows met when he heard a giggle which he knew that it's not his Jimin Hyung.

Being a curious cat he opened his eyes lazily and greeted by a tall woman who looks like a barbie doll who is facing the mirror.

"Oh, you're awake now finally." The girl said which making him to stand up quickly and hide his self at the corner.

The girl look at him weirdly.

"You okay? You look like seen a ghost." The girl asked smiling wide at him.

Jimin's Room

Jimin woke up from the noise that is coming from his bathroom. His brows met thinking who it would be. But he didn't care though. He thinks its one of his members.

He stand up and fix his bed but he got confused when he saw a clothes of a girl.

"Why there this such a thing?" Jimin asked to himself but he shrugged his shoulder thinking maybe the ahjumma left it when she's cleaning his room.

His busy at picking up his clothes when he heard the door opened.

"Why are you using my bathroom?" He asked while looking back at the bathroom but his eyes widened when she saw a beautiful creature wearing only his towel around her body.

"Oh good morning to you. Face your back to me pervert." The girl said when she notice that he is rooming his eyes over her body.

whole apartment

"Ahh!!!!!!!!!" The three boys scream making the others to get startled and and run outside to their room.

"What?! What happened? Is there a fire?!" J-Hope shout asking and panicking he just woke up and he looks like a mess.

"I swear Namjoon I you burn the kitchen and making me awake i'll burn your studio." Suga hissed looking around but he still look swag even he just woke up.

"Why me? I didn't even dared to walk at the kitchen." Namjoon answered confused what is happening this early morning.

Suddenly Jin, Taehyung and Jimin run to them and hide to the boys back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Suga asked annoyed.

"H-Hyung, there is a girl in my room." Jimin answered stuttering.

The three rap line brows up.

"I swear Jimin I told you not to bring some bitches in our place just to satisfy your needs." Suga hissed but the lad shakes his head.

"No Hyung I didnt." Jimin defend.

"And what about you two?" Namjoon asked to Jin and Taehyung.

"W-We have the same situation." jin and Taehyunh answered making the three rap line got confused.