CUTE CAT

Breaking news:

It was confirmed by Jungkook himself that Jennie is pregnant, and it looks like that the fans accepted it and they are so happy for the Golden Maknae of BTS. And at the same time the fans are being gifted by the boys as their secret girlfriends was seen at the Vlive too. Some are still confused how Jungkook got into accident after the lad confessed that he lost some his memory. But for now, the fans said that they will support them until the end and they are already anticipating the looks baby Jeon.

As the news ended, Jennie turned off the TV and look at Jungkook who the lad is smiling wide at him.

"Well, I am curious what did you said at the Vlive." Jennie said as she stares at the lad, but he just grins at her.

"That's a secret Noona." Jungkook answered which making Jennie to pout.

"Wah, is my girlfriend acting cute right now?" Jungkook tease and peck her cheek.

Jennie glared at him and after that she looks away. They are still at the hospital and Jennie need to finish her antibiotic that is injected to her.

"Hey, look at me." Jungkook said and but she didn't budge.

Jungkook sighed and stand up and sat beside at her.

"Hey, I am sorry neh? I am just teasing you." Jungkook said as he cups her cheeks.

Jennie stares at his eyes which making her soften.

Jungkook smiles and peck her lips which making the lass to get startled.

"I miss your lips its so soft." Jungkook said.

Jennie brows met in confusion.

"Did you perhaps regain your memory?" Jennie asked which making Jungkook smiles fades away.

"Sad to say, but no. I am trying so please bear with me." Jungkook answered and Jennie sighed.

"Okay." Jennie said shortly.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the girls with the boys they look so worried which making the couple to look at them confused.

"What's with the state?' Jennie asked.

"Unnie, you need to see this." Lisa said as she walks to her and handed the phone.

Jennie gets it and read the content and her eyes darkened when she saw some pictures of BangPd being tied up at the chair and has many bruises.

"How did this happen?" Jennie hissed.

"No one notice it even some staffs when we asked where he is, but they had the same answers, they don't know where did he." Jisoo answered making the boys to get panic.

"Did you try to trace his phone?" Jennie asked the girls nods their heads.

"Luckily that bastard naïve. They are at Jeju right now." Jisoo answered.

"What are we going to do now then?" Jin asked worriedly.

"We will be going to hunt." Jennie answered.

"But you are still not okay, and you are not going to fight in that state Jennie. You should think about our baby." Jungkook hissed which the boys agreed.

"But how I am going to help the girls?" Jennie asked annoyed.

"That's why we asked some of our league." Rose answered which making Jennie brows met and the boys look at her confused except to Lisa and Jisoo.