V-Live part 2

"Hey, did you get her home last night?" Jin asked to Jungkook as he saw the lad preparing breakfast.

As Jungkook heard him he looks up looking happy.

"Yes, hyung she's still sleeping." Jungkook answered and the lad raise his brow when he notices how happy he is.

"He looks so happy. Did something happen between them?" Taehyung asked as he follows the oldest member at the kitchen.

The other boys nod their head and they look at the maknae who is grinning to them.

"Care to share?" Jimin asked.

'Let's wait for Jennie to wake up hyung, I want her to tell you the news." Jungkook answered which making them frown.

"This must be good." J-Hope quoted and the maknae nods his head.

Suddenly they heard some giggles coming from the living room.

"Finally, they are awake now." Taehyung said and the boys' chuckles.

"Oh, you boys are too early to wake up." Jisoo said as she notices them all.

The boys nod their heads and smile at them.

"What's with the smell?" Jennie asked annoyed.

They all look at her weirdly.

"What smell?" Lisa asked.

"Can't you smell it? It's smells gross." Jennie answered as she is ready to vomit.

She quickly run at the sink and puke.

The girls look at her wide eyes while the boys except to Jungkook look at her confused.

"What the hell Kookie! What are you cooking? Are you trying to kill me by puking everyday with that smell?" Jennie asked annoyed.

Jungkook who the lad is already understand her mood back hugs her.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you will not like the beacon's smell." Jungkook said.

"Okay, Jennie are you pregnant?" Jisoo asked while the boys look at the lass wide eyes.

Jennie and Jungkook smiles wide and nods her head which making them to look at them shock.

"Oh my God! Are you serious? How?" Namjoon asked.

The boys face palm while Jennie look at her like an alien.

"Are you seriously asking me how I get pregnant Namjoon?" Jennie asked dumbfounded at him.

"No, what I mean is, how come that you got pregnant? We thought you only have a 1% chance to make it?" Namjoon explained.

"Well, we don't know how, but the doctor in our company said that I am pregnant, and we visited the hospital before we got home and its positive." Jennie answered smiling wide.

"Gosh! Jen! We are so happy for you!" the girls scream and run to her and pulled her into a group hug.

The boys watch them happily and walks at Jungkook who's watching the girl of his life.

"Congrats maknae." The boys greeted happily and pats his back.

"Thanks, hyung I was so happy last night that I can't even stop smiling up until now." Jungkook thanked.

"Why don't we call this as a celebration? Let's tell the fans." Namjoon suggested and the girls pulled away from the hug and look at them worriedly.

"why you look so worried? Don't worry we will protect you from them." Jungkook said as he notices their expression.

The girls smile.