FIGHTING

"Is everything settled?" Jennie asked as they are already now at the van that they hired.

"Yeah, so let's go I don't want to waste my time here." Jisoo answered.

They are now at the Jeju island where Bang HyunSuk is hiding. Luckily as of now that bastard didn't know that they followed him or else their plan will be ruined.

"What's the status now?" Jennie asked as she leans her head at Lisa's shoulder.

"It's seems like suspicious to me though." Jisoo answered which making the lass to look at her confuse.

"And why is that?" Jennie asked.

"Well his not moving at his place." Jisoo answered as she's staring at her laptop.

"Maybe he thought that we are busy protecting the boys." Rose answered which the others nods their heads.

Well, you might get confused. They left the boys at Seoul so that HyunSuk wouldn't get suspicious. Well its hard to leave them though because it takes for how many hours to convince them especially Jungkook who the lad is throwing tantrums to Jennie. He wants to go with them but being annoyed one she made him sleep which causing the others got shock.

"Well maybe, why don't you call Jin and asked him how they are doing now?" Lisa asked to Jisoo. The lass sighed knowing that Jin will asked too much questions again if she will call him.

"Why don't you try calling Taehyung then?" Jisoo asked back not wanting to call her boyfriend.

Lisa shakes her head.

"No! I don't want too, that guy is super annoying. He will just ask too much question on me." Lisa answered back which causing Jisoo to chuckles.

"That's why I don't want to call him too." Jisoo informed which making them to chuckle.

"How about you Rose? Call Jimin." Jennie ordered to her but same as the two. She doesn't want too.

"Well, it looks like you are the only option now Jen." Irene teased but the lass just rolled her eyes.

"Fine!" Jennie said annoyed making the others to high five.

At the boys' house

"Why did you let them hyung?!" Jungkook asked angrily as they are now at the living room having a chit chat.

"And what maknae? Let us get punch by Jennie?" Suga answered rolling his eyes to him.

Jungkook pout when he remembered what Jennie did to him when his busy ranting on her. Doesn't want the lass to go at Jeju without him.

"But still hyungs, you guys should know that its too dangerous for them to go there. As what you had told me before that uncle HyunSuk wants us die. How much more that the girls are after him?" Jungkook answered back.

"Let's just pray for their safety maknae." J-Hope butted in, but the lad glared at them.

"I can't just stay here hyung, even though I lost some of my memories, there is this part of me that I am afraid to lose Jennie." Jungkook said sadly.

"We can't do anything maknae, but to stay here and wait for them. We don't know what is waiting on us outside this house. So, lets just trust the girls." Jin said patting his back.

"Why the police can't involve here? You know we are in danger." Jungkook asked confused.

"We don't know too maknae. The girls are secret agents so maybe they wouldn't like it if we call police." Namjoon answered which making the maknae to groans frustratedly.