The truth, Dull

The boys are now at their new house. They all staring at the table in front of them blankly.

They felt betrayed. They didn't saw this coming. The girls that they trust betrayed them.

"I think we should report this to BangPd." Namjoon said cutting the silence.

The boys nod their heads and Suga decided to call the lad.

It takes 6 rings when BangPd answered and Suga put it on loudspeaker.

"Suga what is it?" BangPd asked.

The boys sigh and no one can answer the lad.

"Is everything alright?" BangPd asked worriedly.

"BangPd we want to talk to you about the girls." J-Hope answered which making the lad to sighed.

"What is it? BangPd asked confused.

"T-They are saesang fans, they are dangerous." Jimin answered. Their brows met when BangPd didn't talk.

"Hello, BangPd are you still there?" Suga asked worried.

"Why do you say so?" BangPd asked to Jimin.

"T-They are telling us that Uncle HyunSuk is trying to kill us." Jimin answered

BangPd gasped and they thought that he was so shock too.

"You are shock too right? How can they have accused Uncle HyunSuk like that?" Taehyung asked angrily.

"Boys." BangPd started but Jungkook cut him.

"Uncle did you know that Jennie is pregnant?" Jungkook asked angrily which making BangPd to get shock more.

"W-What?!" the lad asked shock.

"Yeah she's pregnant and she even dared to tell me that it's mine." Jungkook answered chuckling bitterly.

"Jungkook, don't you dare accuse my niece." BangPd hissed which making the boys to glare at the phone.

"What BangPd, you're in their side? They are accusing your own brother." Jin asked not happy.

"Listen here boys, the girls are not saesang fans." BangPd informed which making the boys to look at the phone confused.

"So, are you telling us that what they told us earlier are true?" Suga asked.

BangPd sighed

"What did they tell you? Tell me everything and I will explain." BangPd asked.

"They told us that Uncle HyunSuk is trying to kill us." Jimin answered.

"Is that all?" BangPd asked.

The boys sighed and nods their heads.

"Yeah." The boys chorus.

"Then you shouted at them?" BangPd asked slowly.

The boys didn't talk.

"You know what boys? Better go back where are the girls are and say sorry." BangPd ordered which making them more confused.

"Why would we do that? Rose just point a gun to us!" Jungkook shouted.

"Boys I don't have the right to tell you everything." BangPd answered.

"So, you're telling us that uncle HyunSuk is really trying to kill us?" J-Hope asked.

"I'm sorry I hide something on you but first you should go back to the girls and say sorry before its too late. From what I had observed from our conversation you boys are accusing them. Especially you Jungkook." BangPd answered.