Personal Assistant

The girls are now at the kitchen waiting for the boys to finished their meeting about them and Jennie is already whinning because she's really hungry right now and its not a good sign for the girls.

"Cant they finished it already?" Jennie asked annoyed to the girls which making them chuckled.

"Why dont you disturb them and drag them here? You know you are good at dragging some asses." Jisoo answered making the two maknae to laughed at the lad.

"Are they really that famous?" Lisa asked out of nowhere

"Well according to our client yes they are. But what is their groups name?" Rosè asked trying to recall.

"If you cant recall then they are not famous." Jennie being savage butted.

"You are not just into social medias unnie that's why you dont know anything about them." Lisa teased at Jennie.

"Look who's talking. Do you perhaps knew them?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa shakes her head.

"See? You dont even knew them." Jennie said rolling her eyes annoyed.

"Then how are we going to explain them that why we are here? You know? Our client told us that we shouldnt tell them why we are here." Rosè asked.

"Let me just talk later." Jennie answered making the girls to nods their head.

Then suddenly they heard footsteps coming to them.

"Finally!" Jennie said annoyed.

"Watch your attitude girl." Suga said but the lad just rolled her eyes.

"So let us talk about you girls. Why the hell are you here and how did you come inside?" Jin asked being the eldest.

The girls look at Jennie.

"If we are going to answer your questions are you willing to let us stay here and eat breakfast? You know. I am so fucking hungry right now." Jennie answered making the girls to chuckle while the boys stared at her shock.

"Okay thats a deal then. But still its depend to your answer." Suga answered back making Jennie to rolled her eyes again.

"We are your knew personal assistant and BangPD gave us your passcode of the apartment." Jennie answered without blinking making the boys to brows met.

"What? Why dont we know about this?" Namjoon asked.

"Then why dont you asked your president?" Jennie suggested the boys sighed and Namjoon who is the leader getbhisbphone and dialled BangPD's number. After few seconds BangPd answered it.

"Why did you call RM?" The other line asked.

"We just want to confirm why we have 4 girls in our apartment and tgeybare sleeping at the maknaes and Jin hyung rooms?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh, they already arrived? Well that's good to hear. Bring them here." BangPd answered. Namjoon sighed and ended the call.

"Go everyone change your clothes BangPd want them at the building." Najoom informed

At bighit building

"Hello girls nice meeting you again." BangPd greeted at the girls and hug them. The boys are watching them confused.

"You look hungry Jennie." BangPd commented and the lad nods her heads quickly.

"I know this will happen so why we dont eat and talk about everything?" BangPd suggested and there they all notice the foods near at them.