Pendant

"Where's Jungkook?" Suga asked as he saw Jennie walking at tgeir way looking so pissed.

"Dont asked me where is he. I dont know him." Jennie answered coldly and walk at the girls.

"Hey you okay?" Jisoo asked worried.

"Nah, im perfectly fine." Jennie answered coldly again. The girls sighed and nods their heads.

"Lets go we still have your photoshoot." Jennie said to the boys when she saw Jungkook walking their way.

"Jen." Jungkook called but the lady face her back to him and pulled the girls with her and they all walk at the parking lot.

"What did you do this time maknae? She looks like she's ready to kill someone." Namjoon asked as they follow the girls at the parking lot.

Jungkook sighed deeply and tell them everything.

"You fucked up maknae. You shouldnt call her a bitch." Jimin commented as he finished his story.

"I'm sorry hyung, its just that i am pissed off right now." Jungkook answered looking down.

"Are you perhaps like her?" Suga asked.

Jungkook lool up to him and sighed again.

"I dont know hyung but i felt weird when i am with her." Jungkook answered.

"So you were jealous earlier at Matthew?" Jin asked.

Hearing the model's name making Jungkook 's bloods boil.

"Dont ever speak his name hyung." Jungkook answered coldly which making the boys to understand now why he acted like that earlier.

The boys already get in their car and they saw the girls at the back.

"Hey Jen are you okay?" J-Hooe asked as he saw her leaning her head at the window eyes closed.

Jungkook look at Jennie and sighed guiltily.

"Yeah, im fine. Just ignore me." Jennie answered still eyes close. The boys sighed and didnt dared to talk anymore.

The ride is so silent and awkward.

"We arrived." The driver said and all of them get out at the car.

"You boys go first we will just going to talk to the director." Jisoo said and the boys nods their heads and walk at their dressing room.

As the boys left they all sighed.

"So anything news?" Jennie asked to Lisa.

"It happens that he was ordered to do so." Lisa answered annoyed.

"The fuck?! So there's no other thing that we get to him?" Jennie asked angrily.

Lisa sighed and nods her head.

"Neh Unnie." Lisa answered.

"This is hard than we think. Fuck." Jisoo hissed.

"Hey girls. Its nice to see you here again." Suddenly Matthew greeted them in english.

The girls stiffenes but secretly look at Jennie.

"Oh hello again Mr. Matthew. Nice seeing you again. Ready for the photoshoot?" Jennie asked sweetly even though she wants to puke.

Matthew grinned and nods his head.

"Yeah. Are the boys already inside?" Matthew asked staring at her.

"Yes they are. You want to come with us? We will lead you there." Jennie said and Matthew smile wide.

"Yeah sure. Thay would be great." Matthew said and offer his arm to link with her but his manager stop him. The girls secretly look at each other.