Chapter #1

Ivy's P.O.V

I was laying down in bed watching Netflix when I heard my phone ring I checked who it was and it was mom so I picked up.

Me: Hi mom

Mom: Hey Ivy when are you and you're sister coming to New Jersey?

Me: in 2 weeks, why?

Mom: oh no reason just have to tell you guys something

Me: about?

Mom: when you guy's come I will tell you

Me: okay bye mom love you and tell dad I said hi

Mom: okay I will bye Ivy take care

Me: you too

Once I hung up the phone I put it to charge and continued to watch Netflix.

10 minutes later

I was still watching Netflix when Bella came in

Bella: hi Ivy what you doing?

Me: nothing, why?

Bella: lets go to the beach

Me: okay fine let me get ready

Bella: okay i'll wait for you downstairs

Once she said that she closed the door and walked out I went to the bathroom and took a shower once I got out I took a beach bag and put some ripped dark blue jeans with an white crop top with some black and white vans I also put some towels,sun scream,lotion,and perfume once I was done I put on a black one piece bikini on top of that I put some black shorts with a grey top and put some sandals on and then grabbed my phone my charger,head phones and put my hair up in a bun once I was done I walked downstairs and saw Bella with the same outfit as me but she had an two piece black bikini I went to the fridge and got 2 water bottles and 2 apples I gave an apple and water bottle to Bella and then we went to my car ''i'll drive'' I said ''fine but I have the oux cord'' we put our bags in the trunk and then we got in the car ''yo Ivy what if the paparazzi's follow us there'' asked Bella ''they won't it's a Saturday'' I said I started the engine and Bella put music on the whole way there it was us singing along to songs.

20 minutes later

We arrived at the beach and I parked the car and got my bag out of the trunk and Bella got her's we walked from the parking lot to the beach once we got there we found a place to settle I put my towel down and Bella did the same ''i'm going to take a swim you coming?'' Asked Bella ''yea one sec let me put sun cream on do you want some?" I asked ''yea thanks'' we took our shorts and shirt off only to be in our bikini's then I put sun cream on Bella and she did the same to me too we started to run to the ocean and once we got there we swam for a while then we wanted to surf so one of us had to get the surf boards from the shop and the other one had to stay with the rest of the stuff we both agreed that I was going to get the surf boards and Bella was going to stay with our stuff I went to my bag to get my purse once I got it I started to walk to the shop once I got there I ordered 2 surf boards the man gave it to me and said ''40 dollars'' I gave the man two 20's and said thank you then I started to walk back when I saw 2 boys talking to Bella.

Bella's P.O.V

So I was waiting for Ivy to come back when all of a sudden 2 shirtless good looking boys were approaching me

???: hi

Me: hey

One of them started to speak

???:so i'm Hayes and this is my brother Nash

Me: hi i'm Bella

Nash: so, are you here alone?