Chapter #9

Ivy's P.O.V

The airplane finally landed I got up took a hat and scarf and rapped it around my face I then went to get my luggage I went there and got my luggage I went outside and took an taxi I told him to take me to my penthouse which my parents bought for me.

30 minutes later

I finally arrived at the penthouse the driver helped me with my luggage I paid him then I went inside I unpacked my luggage in my room I then went to the supermarket to buy stuff for the house and me.

Bella's P.O.V

Me and Ethan decided to get pizza after words we ate the pizzas then I told the driver to take me to a hotel to get my clothes.

20 minutes later

We finally got home I went upstairs I took my dress off I took my gun out of my thigh so I was like this

When Ethan walked in "ahhhhhh" I yelled "who you yelling at I'm you're husband not an killer" he said

Me: get out I'm about to change

Ethan: no I'm going to stay right here.he said sitting down in the bed

Me: fine. I said turning around taking off my top and throwing it on the floor

Ethan: turn around

Me: no. I said reaching over for my sweater I then took off my leggings and put my sweatpants on

Ethan: ohh babygirl. He said turning me around and grabbing my ass

Me: you want to play that game okay.

I said pushing him into the bed I then got on top of him and grabbed his dick I then grabbed his hair and pulled his hair back I then got up and went downstairs and grabbed an glass of water when I saw Ethan coming down the stairs "can I have some?" He said "sure here" I said refilling the glass and giving it to him I then heard my phone ring I went over to we're it was and answered it with out checking the name

Phone conversation

??: hi Bella it's Grayson

Me: hi Grayson how's Ivy

Grayson: I was just going to talk about her she left the house with her bags

Me: okay okay calm down I'll call her okay I'll call you if I know something

Grayson: thanks bye

Me: bye

I hung up the phone and called Ivy she didn't answer so I called 3 more  times and she still didn't answer I started to get worried "ETHAN can I borrow you're phone?" I said "for what?" He said coming into the living room "I need to call Ivy she's not picking up the phone" "okay here" he said handing me his phone I went to contacts and called Ivy and she still didn't pick up "omg were could she be?" I said "she's probably at you're parents house" Ethan said "you're right let's go then" I said standing up and putting on my sandals Ethan did the same and we left running to the car because it was still raining I got in the drivers seat and Ethan in the passengers seat.

30 minutes later

We finally arrived at my parents house and we saw Grayson's car there too I parked the car and we went inside "thank god you guys are here" mom said coming over to us and giving us an hug and kiss "she took her stuff and she left the clothes I let her use" Grayson said coming down the stairs with clothes in his hands "she probably left to LA" Ethan said "that impossible I'm the only one that has the keys to the house and its in my bag" I said "so she could be anywhere in the world?" Grayson said "correct" I said "okay I think we should calm down because Ivy is 20 years old she is old enough to make decisions so we should just wait for her to come back" mom said "yeah Moms right" I said "okay let's go then" Ethan said "bye mom" I said "bye guys" mom said we walked out the door and got in the car I then drove back

30 minutes later

"Oh my god I'm so tired" I said "I hope you're not too tired" Ethan said picking me up bridal style and taking me upstairs to the bedroom and locking the door "Ethan it's literally 10:30pm" I said looking over at the clock "and?" Ethan said "I'm tired" I said "you know what forget it you're probably still a virgin and not that good at it" he said getting up "you know what I'm still a virgin and let's find out if I'm bad" I said getting up from the bed and went into the closet I got an bag and the went to the bathroom when I came out I was like this.

"Ohh Christmas came early for daddy this year" Ethan said "come on you wanted me now you have me" I said coming closer to him and sitting on his lap I gave him an lap dance when I felt his dick raising threw his pants "oh daddy's getting hard" I s...

"Ohh Christmas came early for daddy this year" Ethan said "come on you wanted me now you have me" I said coming closer to him and sitting on his lap I gave him an lap dance when I felt his dick raising threw his pants "oh daddy's getting hard" I said stopping and touching his dick "come on babygirl don't tease me" he said "okay fine" I said crashing my lips into his we started to make out I then took his clothes off so he was just in his boxers he then took my clothes off so I was naked he then laided me down in bed and started to kiss my neck where he left hickeys he then went down to my boobs and left more then my stomach when he hit my private parts I then grabbed on to his hair after a while he took his boxers off and inserted himself into me "AHHHHH" I yelled "faster" I said he then started to go in and out of me faster each second "what's my name babygirl?" Ethan said "ETHAN" I yelled "nope babygirl it's daddy now say it loud" he said going faster and faster "AHHHH daddy" I said weakly "WHAT there nobody in the house say it loud" he said going faster "DADDY" I yelled "WHAT" he said "DADDY,DADDY" I yelled "good girl" he said relising himself into me then it was my turn I turned him around and grabbed his dick I put the whole thing in my mouth and started to suck after a couple of seconds he cumed in my mouth I then swallowed it I then went up to his neck and gave him hickeys I then went down to his chest and stomach and gave him more hickeys after awhile I stopped and laid down next to him I took the covers and wrapped my body in it we then started to cuddle "this was amazing I love you" he said "I love you too" I said half asleep after awhile we both feel asleep.

A/N

Hope you guys liked it don't forget to smile and remember you're amazing

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT