Chapter #10

Ivy's P.O.V

I've been in New York for about 1 month now and my phone keeps ringing I still didn't answer none of the calls but I decided to buck a flight back to New Jersey for tomorrow at 2:00pm so it will give me time to shop and do all that I went to sleep since it was already 9:49pm.

Next morning

I woke up at 9:00am I took a shower and changed clothes I then ordered an Uber I went to the mall and shopped for hours

3 hours later

I finally got home and packed the things I bought today it's now 12:20pm so I took a shower and wore this

I did my hair in a messy bun and didn't put on the hat I ordered another Uber to take me to the airport.

40 minutes later

I was at the airport waiting for my flight to be called so I went to Starbucks and ordered a large iced coffee.

Flight 980 to New Jersey flight 980 to New Jersey

I got up and took my bags I went up to the lady and gave her my ticket I went inside the plane and sat down in the window side and there was 2 young men already there I put my headphones on and looked out the window when I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked over and took my headphones off "yes" I said "can I get a photo with you please" said one of the boys "of course I said I leaded next to them and took the photo with them "thanks" 1 said "no problem" I said putting my headphones on again.

Bella's P.O.V

Me,Ethan and Grayson just came back from the honeymoon and it was amazing it was to Hawaii but I wish Ivy was here Grayson spended most of the time in his room or if he went outside he was either in the bar drinking or in the pool we took our flight back and once it landed Ethan and me went home and Grayson went to his.

Ivy's P.O.V

I finally landed after like 6 hours I went outside and got my luggage I ordered an taxi to take me to my parents house first I checked the time and it was 9:40pm I told the taxi driver if he could wait a couple of minutes until I get back and he agreed I went to the trunk and got 2 presents that I bought them I knocked on the door and mom opened it I was going to hug her when she slapped me "why the fuck did you leave and not tell any of us were you went we were worried" she said "first off that hurt and second I wanted time for myself and here I got you and dad a present" I said handing her the presents "okay thanks but next time don't do that okay" she said hugging me "okay mom bye I got to go home" I said to mom "okay bye" she said closing the door I got in the taxi and told him the next location.

30 minutes later

We finally arrived at Bella and Ethan's house I told the taxi driver the same thing and he agreed I went to the trunk and got the bags I went up to the house and rang the door bell after a couple of seconds Bella opened the door once she opened the door she gave me a hug which made us both fall to the floor " I love you v but you scared the shit out of me when you disappeared" she said still hugging me " I love you too I just went to New York and took a break" I said getting up " okay just don't do that again" she said "okay here as a forgiveness gift" I said handing her the bags "one is for Ethan one is for you" I said to her "okay see you tomorrow" she said "bye ella she you or text you tomorrow" I said leaving to the taxi.