Chapter #15

It said it was POSITIVE I dropped to the floor with the test in my hand the other hand was covering my mouth I then started to cry when I heard Grayson bang on the door "baby are you okay?" He said I didn't respond I just wiped my tears and opened the door I held the pregnancy test up "is this real?" he asked "yeah" I replied looking down Grayson came over to me and hugged me tight "oh my god I'm about to be a dad" he said looking at me with a big smile across his face "yeah" I said excited.

9 months later

I just had 2 twin boys there names are Brian and Brandon, Brian is 1 minute older than Brandon.

1 year later

Bella just had triplets named Emily,Emma,and Justin they are all 3 minutes apart.

3 years later

I just gave birth to 2 more twins named Madison and Madelyn, Madelyn is 2 minutes older than Madison.

1 year later

So Jack is now 6 years old. Brian and Brandon are 5 years old. Emily,Emma,and Justin are 4 years old. And Madison and Madelyn are 1 years old. Ethan and Grayson are 27 years old and me and Bella are 25 years old.

They all lived happily ever after or did they? 🤔🤔

A/N

Hope you guys liked it renember to smile and you're amazing and beautiful.

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT