Chapter #4

Ivy's P.O.V

I woke up still hugged to Grayson I got my phone and saw I had a text from my other photographer Laura I opened it and it said "meet me in the studio a 5:00pm you have a photoshoot for Calvin Klein" I checked the time and it was 2:30pm so I got out of Grayson's grip which suprisenly didn't wake him up I went to the shower in the room and brushed my teeth and face and I then took my clothes off and took a shower.

30 minutes later

I got out of the shower and went downstairs to where my bags from the mall and I put this on

I did my hair in a messy bun and put some lip gloss on I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone I checked the time and it was 4:00pm I then walked back downstairs and grabbed my purse I got my house and motorcycle keys and walked out I locked the...

I did my hair in a messy bun and put some lip gloss on I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone I checked the time and it was 4:00pm I then walked back downstairs and grabbed my purse I got my house and motorcycle keys and walked out I locked the house and went to the garage I put my helmet on and then got on my motorcycle and drove off.

40 minutes later

I arrived at 4:40pm I took my helmet off and went inside I walked to the front desk and sighed in I then went to the elevator and hit the 22th floor I got my phone out and started going on my social media's I finally got there and saw Laura my photographer,Luis my other makeup artist and Chris my hair dresser " hi everyone" I said "hi ivy" they all said "by the way Bella's in her dressing room" Laura said "okay thanks" I replied I went to Bella's dressing room and knocked "who is it?" Someone yelled "it's me Ivy can I come in?" I said "yeah come in Ivy" I walked in and saw her in her robe with her phone "hi Ella" I said "hi v" she replied " so I have so much stuff to tell you" she added "me too so let's do this and we could go to McDonald's after" I said "okay" she replied I then walked out of her room and walked to mine I went inside and saw my robe and my outfits I changed into my outfit and put my robe on my hair dresser came in and straighten my hair then my makeup artist came in she just did eyeliner,maskcaea,and some red lip stick I then walked out and me and Bella started to do our photoshoot.

4 hours later

It was 9:00pm and me and Bella finally finished our photoshoot I changed back into the clothes I came in and so did Bella when I checked my phone I saw I had 20 missed calls from Grayson and 18 messages I called him back to see what was happening.

Phone conversation

Grayson: where the hell are you I've been calling you

Me: I had a photoshoot why? What happened?

Grayson: nothing I was just worried

Me: awww but I'm hungry so I'll see you later and I'll bring you some food

Grayson: okay thanks bae

I hung up the phone and went over to Bella who was just finishing to talk to Ethan "what happened?" I said "Ethan called me like 16 times saying he was scared that I was in danger" she said " same here"we walked over to our motorcycles put our helmets on and drove off to McDonald's once we got there we ordered our food and sat down "so what were you going to talk about?" I said "yeah so Ethan has been the nicest person I have ever meet" once she finished talking I told her everything that happened.