Chapter #14

Ivy's P.O.V

It was Monday and I woke up at 5:30am I got a phone call from the agency my mom works at.

Phone conversation

Women: hi ivy we got more information about Jacob

Me: okay cool tell me

Women: well we just figured out that he is single, we got a picture of him,and that his next deal is in England so if you want to go there

Me: yea sure just send me the picture of him

Women: okay bye

Me: bye

I hung up the phone and soon I got a notification I opened it and it was the picture of Jacob

"Holy smokes he's hot" I said I then went to my laptop and bucked a flight to England the flight was 7 hours long and the flight leaves at 9:00am so I get there at 3:00pm so I'll have enough time to get information about him I went to my room and ...

"Holy smokes he's hot" I said I then went to my laptop and bucked a flight to England the flight was 7 hours long and the flight leaves at 9:00am so I get there at 3:00pm so I'll have enough time to get information about him I went to my room and took a shower.

30 minutes later

I got out of the shower and changed into this

I did my hair in 2 braids I then sprayed some perfume once I was done I made my suitcases and walked out if my room when I walked out I saw Grayson changed in clothes "where are you going?" I asked "to take you to the airport come on" he said grab...

I did my hair in 2 braids I then sprayed some perfume once I was done I made my suitcases and walked out if my room when I walked out I saw Grayson changed in clothes "where are you going?" I asked "to take you to the airport come on" he said grabbing one of my suitcases we then went to the car we put the suitcases in the trunk and got in the car.

1 hour later

We finally arrived at the airport I took out my suitcases and Grayson took one out too Grayson then touched my hips and leaned in he then kissed my lips when I heard a camera go off I looked over and saw the paparazzis "so are you guys dating?" Asked one "were actually married" Grayson said "oh wow" he replied they kept taking pictures of us when I walked in I went through security but before I did I showed the security guard I was a police officer because I knew I had guns in my suitcases he checked it and they let me threw.

7 hours later

I finally landed in England I got off the plane and went to get my suitcases I took a cab and told the driver to take me to the nearest hotel.

30 minutes later

I finally arrived at the hotel I sighed in I got my key and went to my room I blooped down onto the bed before renembering I am here for a mission "uhhhhhhh" I said I got up and checked all the details the agency sended me.

Thursday

I am about to catch Jacob I have undercover police everywhere I then saw that he had bodyguards I aproched him "hello there" he said "hi" I said about to touch his chest but the bodyguards stopped me "let the lady go" he said holding my hand "what is a lady this pretty doing here all alone at night" he said holding my body close to his "well I came to do this" I said taking my gun out of my pocket and holding it close to his heart "NOW" I yelled then all the police came out pointing it to the bodyguards and taking Jacob "thank you for capturing him" said one of the polices "no problem" I said getting in a cab and going to the hotel I was staying at I went to my room I took a shower and changed into my pjs I checked the time and it was 12:30pm so I went to sleep because my flight leaves at 8:30am tomorrow.

Next morning 4:55am

I woke up and went to the bathroom I took a shower when I got out I changed into some shorts and a shirt I sprayed some perfume I then walked out of the room with my suitcases I went to the front desk and gave the women my key I then got inside the cab he then took me to the airport.

30 minutes later

I finally arrived at the airport I paid the man and went inside I did all I had to do and waited a couple of minutes for my flight was then called I went to the gate and gave the women my ticket I boarded the plane.

7 hours later

I finally arrived in New Jersey and I went out to get my suitcases when I saw Grayson I ran to him and he did the same he then hugged he then pulled away and looked at my face he then leaned in and kissed my lips that lasted for a couple of seconds he then pulled away and took one of my suitcases and I took the other we put it in the trunk we then got inside the car Grayson started the car and started to drive when he put his hand on my thight I just smiled and Grayson did too.

30 minutes later

We finally arrived home I took the suitcases out of the trunk and took them inside Grayson then came in closed the door and came towards me "did you miss me?" He asked "no" I said jokingly "what" he said he then started to smirk I knew that he was going to tickle me so I took off my shoes and began to run around the table he did too when Grayson hit himself on the table I went over to him to see if he was okay when he spun me around so he was on top of me "let's have some fun" he said kissing my neck "okay" I said he then stood up and helped me up too he then starred to kiss me of course I kissed back we then started to make out he started to take off my shirt and pants so I was only in my underwear I then did the same thing to him so we both were in our underwear and we still continued to kiss "jump" he said I did as he told me so my legs were wrapped around his torso and my hands around his neck he walked up stairs and opened and locked the door he then laid me down "I'll go first this time" I said laying him down I took his underwear off and started to suck on his dick for a couple of seconds when he cumed in my mouth I swallowed it I then started going up leaving hickeys on my way up when I reached his neck I left more he then stood up he took my bra off and my panties he laid me down and started going in and out with his fingers then he went with his dick "AAHHHHH" I yelled he started going faster and faster each second "say my name babygirl" he said "DADDY" I yelled "LAUDER" he yelled "DADDY DADDY DADDY" I yelled "good girl" he said cumming inside me he then grabbed my arm and bended me over he then stuck his dick inside me again this time he went faster "OH DADDY" I yelled he just kept going this time he didn't cum inside me he then laid me down and started leaving hickeys all over my body.

2 months later

So me and Grayson had sex at least 2 more times and I think I'm pregnant I wasn't sure though so I went to the pharmacy and got a pregnancy test I went inside the house and went to the bathroom I locked myself inside I then peed in it and waited a couple of minutes when I checked it, it came out as...

A/N

Hope you guys liked it renember to smile you're amazing

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT