Chapter 1- The Date

The flowing rain petals poured down at her coat, it was being hardy to stroll as the rain weighed down the coat. The water slowly sinking onto her clothes. Her hair was damp hanging from her face. The drops were drumming on the window glass, it was pouring down outside, the wind was too strong to use her umbrella.
She dumped down a chair by taking her wet coat off. combing through her hair with her fingers. Her ring caught her hair, wincing as she had to wiggle her ring off her finger.

"Baby girl!"Her boyfriend threw his hands in the air. Stephen put his hands on her waist pulling her tight into his own body. Penelope laid her hands on his shoulders and slid them around his neck trapping him. The café was emptied of people.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He tilted his head to whisper into her ear as he drew closer to her ear the woman pulled back. "Its been a day since we talked." Kissing him briefly on the mouth as she stoked through his hair.

"Still." his voice swang. Taking her hand to lead her to the sitting space with the window. It has always been their favorite place in the cafe.

"I'll pay so y'all can order whatever you like." He leaned forward to take her hand. Persuading her with a smooth voice. His cool blue eyes could easily drain the sea from all its water. He went to the counter and requested with the lady in with red hair to order a ice cream. She smiled and taped in the order on the screen. Stephen gave her a 20 dollar in exchange. The machine poped out when the woman completed the order giving him back change.She had marelous waves, perhaps she could ask for some tips.
"Here you go, my love." As he slid the glass over the table to her, Penelope stopped it with her open palms. Chuckling short, as she sent him a blow kiss from her hand.

"Mhm." The icecream melted inside her mouth. As she moved her tounge around in her mouth. The green substanse could be taken for vomit when it melted in her cup. Some of the cream ran down her glass in stripes. Mint ice cream with chocolate chips had always been her favorite since she was little.
"So, how was your day?" Her boyfriend took her hand stroking it.
"Mr. Finlich can be demanding at sometimes." She swallowed her scoop with ice. hoping it wouldn't slide into the wrong pipe. The metal spoon stiring around the cream in her glass, she licked her lip with a playfull smile. Fixing a stand of hair behind her ear.
"You mean annoying as f." Stephen arches his brow while raising his voice slightly.

My parents want you to come over for dinner next week. Are you free?" Penelope leaned forward over the bowl. Stephen fixed up his Iphone from his pocket staring at the display. 5 missed calls from his mother popped up one after another.
"Fudge, my mom has called me a couple of times. Stephens fingers flew aggresivly over the keyboard." I need to call back now." Exsusing himself as he grabbed his bomber jacket and threw it on. His high black converse shoes Penelope gave him last christmas where smeared with dirt on the tip of the shoes. Otherwise, the black color stood out as did the label on his shoes. She tipped off his buddy in class to tell her which model he liked the most. The choice fell on high converse. Today was their one-year anniversary.

"I think I'm avalible. If not I'll text you." As he sprinted out the door, the automatic door closed its self. The golden petite bell rang. After two hours she went home. A knock on the window Penelope made her walk over to the window to open it wide, Stephen stood tall outside. "I'm comming up." Stephen had his hands on his chin, shouting. She singalised with her hand to go around the house and ring the doorbell, lauging. In a blink, he was gone. A dinging sound could be heard, the woman shouts her window grinning.
"Is Penelope here?" Stephen steped in as he wrenched his jacket and hung it up. Kicking off his shoes. Penelope's mother Carol answered the door.

"Yes, she's upstairs. I'll get her. Just wait a moment, hang your jacket here." She pointed to the rows of knobs.
Her boyfriend's steps were like thunder strikes as he shuffled up the stairs.
"Well, hello handsome." She intimdated the seducing catwoman from the batman series. "Alone at last." Twirling her hair around her fingers. Stroking her hands down her ribs and on her sides stopping at her hips.
"Have we meet before darling?" Stephen tilted his head sideways tapping his lips with indexfinger at his cheek. Their bodys pressed thight against each other. Hastly both tore their clothes off, trowing it everywhere.

Penelope giggled snarkly, as she unzipped her trousesrs. Trowing her clothes aross the room. Fumbling with her bra under her blouse. In the last minute, she decided to keep it on. Stephen pulled her blouse over her head as her hair ticked her back.
"God, you're so delicious right now." She crawled on the bed to him. Her slender arms and legs bent as she laid in his embrace. The nibbling on her ear. Softly he kissed her lips repetedly, she placed her hands on his lower back. Wildy working on his back. His hands massaged her scalp as he moved fruther down to her neck and shoulders. Storking her arms.
Then the kisses grew more hungry, she pressed her tounge into his mouth, Stephen responded back by biting her lips softly. Penelope groaned as his mouth kissed her throught.
She laid down on her bed her neck facing away from her lover, kisses filled her tummy with butterflies. when Stephen jeaked his body on top of hers skin to skin. His weight pressed down on hers making the bed creak. Her muscles thighend as she froze. Her body pumped blood faster her hands were clammy. Penelope griped onto the bedsheet.

"Stop, stop. I can't." she distanced herself from him, crawling with her bent arms and legs to the end of the bed. Too close. She needed some space. Perhaps she was to imtimate with him. Claustropbia kicked in too soon. Or was she afriad to let him under her skin? Was it like this the first time? Her body shiverd from the cold stroking her skin.

"What's wrong?" Stephen sat up in the bed with his back straight up. Rubbing his face in his palms. "I thought..." he turns away hiding his face.

"Sorry, I can't. The girl Sniffed, rubbing away a blob of liquid with her palm. Closing her eyes, taking a couple of deep breaths. Her brunette hair was frizzy. The eyeliner was smuged on her eyelids and cheeks in streaks. Stephens' hair remained fluffy and voluminous. As his bare stomach was reviled. And he was only dressed in boxers.

"Not tonight." Her voice trembled, she sat on her bed half naked in her raven colored lace panties and bra. Folding her arms around herself, staring down at the floor. Her boyfriend rolled his eyes, rounding up his clothes mixed with hers. Bending his back before stretching his arms out. "I should go." He delvered his final blow on her anouncing with a dead voice.
Stephen walked straight past her putting on his shirt and trouses.
and sprinted down the stairs. Perhaps she wasn't as ready as she thought, but tonight didn't feel like the right moment. How could she, after all, bring herself to tell him her secret. Stephen would never understand her neither her parents or her friends would laugh.

Are you leaving already?" The mother held her baking gloves in her hands. Dressed in an apron with flower patterns. Dark brunette hair that Penelope had inherited. Her eyes identical also to her daughter, almond shaped and hazel.
"Yes, unfortuatly." Steve gested to the door. The mother nodded short locking up the door. Stephen follewed after her. "Where's Penelope." Her mother bent to scout the room upstairs, but the low floor prevented her from seeing. The wood stairs constructed was polished and cleaned. Pictures from this year photoshoot were hanging on beneath a shelf.

"She's practicing for our biology test tomorrow." His voice went up for a bit, scatching his neck. Shifting his weight on his other foot. Hoping she wouldn't catch him red handed. The young man gave a quick smile.

"Thank you, Mrs. Ripley, for having me."Stephen saluted her grabing the doorknob twisting it around. With his jacket on his arm, stepping into the evning. Carol raised her shoulders, turning around on her heels. Shuting the door carefully stuttering to the kitchen to put the pie in the oven, later she called out for her daughter to come down.

"How's studying for the test going?" Penelope glanced up from her plate. To engage in the conversation, don't freak out now her head reminded her. Her mother sends the sauce to her father. Her father was a man with light- brown hair and blue-gray toned eyes. He was a medium built man, with broad shoulders. A couple a weeks ago he sent her a picture wearing a mustache, thank god for he had shaved it away.
"It everything going alright on school? And Stephen?" Simen sent her the bread and stared at her.

"Good, I'm taking the necessary notes and skimming the pages for terminology I might have missed. "Penelope dug her fork into the pie. A lie Stephen planted inside her parents head. Was this payback for not having sex with him?
"Some calls us the power couple, my friends like him and its likewise for his friends about me." She gesticulated around. Talking after she swallowed the food down.
"Are you joining us since your father has finally come home after his travels?" Carol scraped the scraps off her plate onto the remaining one. Humming low on a song.

"I'll need my ten hours to sleep for tomorrow." Penelope tugged on her low ponytail. As she kissed her father on his cheeks and hugging her mother. Then she walked up the stairs heading for the bathroom. After she was done she took on her pajamas and climbed into her bed adjusting her pillow and switching the lamp at the wall off.