5-Lets Talk

Toris pov:-
  I felt ticklish over my skin, and took a deep breath before calling her out.
"Um, hey Tamara...I'm sorry..."
"Huh?"
Tamara looked at me wide-eyed.
"I'm s-sorry for calling you a... Bitch...y-yesterday."
I stuttered. Shit! Way to go Tori.
"... You mean it?"
She looked at me in the eyes.
"yes."
I answered plainly.
"Forgiven."
"What?"
"Forgiven. Means, I forgive you. But This doesn't change anything between us." she spat out, looking at me darkly with her 'eyes'.
For a moment, I felt empty. Empty, completely. She then turned her heels and walked to the class, followed by me not far behind.

*-*-*

The class went on quietly, having me drown into thoughts. As I looked beside me, Tamara talking with Ell and Matilda behind her. I just sighed and slightly shifted my gaze away when she turned to me, at the other students.

Tamaras pov-:
I felt weird, when seeing Tori staring at me, and then she turned away. Then I asked Ell, "Um, hey Elle? Tori is being really weird..." it seemed like Elle was surprised by the question because her eyes widened. "Tori isn't... That bad as you think. Tamara." Elle stated.
" And how do you say that Elle? She keeps bullying me, yet, she apologized me today."
"She.. Apologized you?"
"uh, yeah, for calling a bitch yesterday..."
"wow. That's new."
"Eh? What'd you mean?"
I asked her, confused.
"I mean, She never says sorry to people whom she bullys,don't ask why. And, she actually said sorry to you?!" she smiled widely.
"Oh? Well, I didn't know that..."
"yeahh... But eventually you'll get along with her... Or even like her."
Elle whispered lightly at the last part, but I heard it.
"Pfffft, Are you serious?"
I laughed.
"Maybe~"
Elle cooed.
"shut up!"
I felt my cheeks heat up.
"Wow are you blushing??"
We were having a whole fun lot of conversation till we were in the cafeteria.
Elle had her hand tugged into my hoodie sleeve. And I had this weird feeling that someone was watching me the whole time,I didn't know who, but it was creepy.
" Um, Matilda, could you go on with Elle?"
"Sure mate, but what's wrong??"
Matilda smiled and asked.
"Uh, I'm going to... Restroom...?"
I made an excuse.
"Oh alright!"
Matilda took it, and dragged Elle to the Cafeteria seats.
I instantly ran away from there to the girls restroom. Still feeling those eyes piercing onto me. Once I reached the bathroom, I went to the sink and splashed some cold water to refresh myself. 'Oh God, Save from this beast' I prayed and closed my eyes, then regretting for thinking about the 'someone' who was watching. I knew, it was that devil horned person herself. And oh, Speak of the devil! Tori came in with a smirk plastered on her face, slowly walking towards me. And all I did was step backwards, when I hit the sink behind me--I was trapped. Along with this monster!
She only came closer to me with a few words blurting out.
"Oh Tammy; why are you running away from me, min kjærlighet?"
I was scared, no, terrified of what was going to happen. But in a next moment, she was even more close. So close, that our noses could touch.
I felt my face heat up and tried to hid it with my hand but Tori just leaned in and held my wrist and wrapped my waist by the other. And before I knew, she quickly pushed me away when someone came into the bathroom and ran away. I felt flustered, then washing my face again with cold water. I was still red, but shrugged it off. Once I went out and reached to the Cafeteria, I spotted Elle and Matilda, and Tori. Tori. I heart raced, for a moment, I felt warm. When I sat near Elle, Tori towards me, and She pretended like nothing really happened?! Seriously?!
I felt a hand rubbing over my shoulder when turned to see Elle reassuring me if I was Okay.
"I-I'm F-Fine..."
"Are you sure? You look sick. With that red face..."
Elle asked me further.
"Um, Yeah, I think I'm sick, "
I Lied.
"I just don't f-feel good t-this mor-ning."
"You're stuttering~"
A voice cooed.
I immediately shot a glare to Tori with fury. she only raised her hands, as if surrendering.
We then ate with a small conversation, not including me of course. Because I was fucking sick.

Sick because of the thought about the  incident what happened in the bathroom.

(Tori seems to be a perv in this one~)
(Sorry for the late update? Though, I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment about it! Thanks for reading~)