18-emotionless

Tamaras pov:

I woke up, only to yelp when a sharp pain stung my back. I was startled when I felt my hands intervene with someone else's.

Tori.

She smiled, as Tom leaned in and hugged me. His sobs wetting my hospital gown.

"Gee, Tom, stop crying now. I'm. Not dead."

"Shut up mara, you have no idea how much I missed your presence. I damn Missed you."

I gave a weak smile and rested my head on his shoulder. I heard a faint chuckle when I shifted my gaze to Tori, no-that wasn't Tori. I looked behind her ignoring Tori's smile to me. Samantha stood behind her. She waved shyly, bitting her lip.

I giggled at her response. Tori seemed to scrunch up her nose. What? I gave her a questioning look.

She whipped her head towards Samantha and snarled. Who stepped back away, in disgust. Instantly seeing this, I snatched my hand away from her hands intervening mine.

"What?" she looked at her hand, then mine.

I felt no emotion when I saw her face. It was...nothing,actually.

The doctor came in and informed us that I was ready to be out. Just needed to sign a few papers. Tori looked at me when I got off the bed.

"So...Tamara..uh.."

"Yeah?"

"About that... Confession..."

That kept my mouth shut tight & bite my under lip. I didn't know how to respond to that...

"Give me time to think. Victoria."

That seemed to catch her off guard where she just blinked multiple times.

"What?"

"I said, I need time."

Tom signaled Tamara to hurry. The eyeless female simply rolled her eyes before changing into her normal outfit Tom had brought her from home.

Kira looked at me and smiled. I didn't know why, but my chest felt like it was rising up. I walked up to her where she literally squeezed me with a hug. But her call interrupted our death-friendly hug.

"Yeah? What? No-no-no! I'm with a friend."
She yelled over the phone as the other person on line was screaming too.

I looked her concerned. She was sweating?

"But-no wait please!"

She yelled as the phone hung up. She looked like she was about to cry but I was there to comfort her back.

"What's wrong?who was that?"

"An old frenemy."

She mumbled, frowning. I chuckled when she mentioned 'frenemy'.

Wait, now that she mentioned that, I need to see tori..

Was she in the patients room still? I went to the room to make sure.

She was right there, but she was looking at her arm....it looked red...and absurd.

"Tori...?"

"Tamara?"

She stood up from the chair which was beside the bed and walked towards me. I backed away slightly.

"I'm so glad you're safe Tamara, you aren't hurt that bad, are you?"

"No..."

I looked at her with an expressionless face.

"A-ah, thank God.."
She choked out, as if she held back her tears.

"So...-"
"Wait what, what happened to your arm?"
I glanced at her weird Looking arm.

"Ah, this? My foster mom;Paula, replaced it with a mechanical limb."

Mechanical limb? My heart dropped at those words.

"they said they had to cut off my arm since it broke my arm whole cause of... Uhh-y'know..."
She nervously rubbed the back of her neck.

"Oh my God, tori! It's my fault isn't it?!"

Tori looked at me wide eyed, well, with one eye. The other one was horibbly damaged, it was blind, like a vultures haunting eye.

Her face.... Why did I not notice this before? Her face was melted half side.

" What? no! "

"I'm sorry...."

"You need not to be sorry, Tamara."

She looked at me frowning. I didnt know how to respond to this so I kept my mouth shut.

"So... About the confession... Have you thought of it yet?"

"I...tori, I..."

Cliff hanger ig, sorry for the long delay. I guess, I guess I was not really feeling myself lately.