9-Little Do You Know

(I just got the idea don't ask :P also there will be Matell here!!)

Tamaras pov-:
I closed the door behind me, then got to my knees.
'We are friends right? '
I kept thinking the whole night. Only friends? I was wishing to be more then that... Iooked up the ceiling then remember the horrible things about my family... Dad got murdered... Mom killed her self.... My brother... My brother, he turned completely different from an innocent bean into....
My thoughts snapped when I heard a loud growl and whimpers. Oh God not again...
"TAMARA!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up extremely tired, the sun beaming onto my pale face. I groaned on the sunlight burning my face. Slowly walking to the bathroom and getting ready for Monday. I made breakfast simply by pouring cup of milk and cereals. Then getting ready for school.

-After reaching school-

I walked up to my locker greeted by Ell wth dark bags under eyes. 'Huh, has she not slept??' I think when Ell drags my wrist aggressively.
"Woah woah! What's up with the aggressive greeting Ell?!" I yelp.
"Nothing! I just feel down! Haha!" She fake laughed, which could be noticed easily and I rose a brow at her.
"Eh seriously Elle what's wrong??" I ask her firmly.
"Oh Elle there you are!"
We both moved our head in sync to see Matilda tugged a tired looking Tori.
And the moment we both saw each other, our eyes locked up. It seemed like Tori was gonna say something when suddenly Elle just dragged me away from there.
" Elllllle!! What was that?!!" I winced at how she gripped my arm.
"I want to get away from her!"
"what?? Matilda is just trying to apologize to you!!"
"No! The way she said yesterday was unforgivable!!"
"WHAT did she say?!"
"It is wished to be unknown..."
Elle whispered. By this I got unimpressed.
"You know what fine, whatever. Let's just go to class." Elle stated harshly. Which made me startled.

-time skip to lunch-

It was halfway through the end of the day. After lunch of coarse, We went to the Cafeteria, Elle looking around with alert.
"Ugh Elle it's getting really annoying honestly!"
Elle just ignored. My remark and went on to the seats.

Elles pov:-

Thank God! I sighed in relief knowing that Matilda wasn't there. I walked over there ignoring Tamaras complains. And  finally sat down, Tamara beside me. Just as we were about to eat, Someone banged the table. And I looked up to see, the one and only, Matilda.
"What are you doing here?!"
I screeched looking at her gritting my teeth.
"We need to talk!"
She yelled, as if a mother.
"You aren't my mother to command me!"
I yelled back at her, at this point, Tori looked shocked behind her catching the attention around us while Tamara tried to shush me.
"I've had enough of your ignorance!" the narcissist grabbed me by the hand and walked straight to the corner leaving the girls in red and blue together.
I tried to push her but it wasn't worth. Once we reached the corner which was dark, me whining about how idiot she is.
She suddenly pinned me to the wall having me startled.
"W-what are you doing!?" I literally yelled.
Matilda looked at me straight in my eyes, but this time with seriousness. I ne er imagined her being so serious who is always admiring herself in the mirrors.
"Can you stop yelling?! I don't get it how much you hate me now but I'm really sorry! I really am!"
"Well I don't believe you!"
"Ugh Elle stop it! Why do you always think I'm stupid when I already have a heart to love you!!"
I flinched at the last word she said, so did Matilda too.
"I-I didn't mean t-to—"
"D-do you r-really mean t-that?..."
I cut her off, I didn't know what had me to say that.
"Y-yeah...i...Its okay if you don't feel the same way..."
She looked away.
"N-no.... Actually... I Do...!!"
My eyes widened at the sight when Matilda kissed me. But eventually I kissed her back.

-Back to Tamara & Tori-

Toris pov:-

"I like you hair..."
"Pfft, are you trying to flirt with me?"
"W-what no!"
I giggled and defend myself from my hand as she was about to punch me but got interrupted by seeing Matilda and Elle together... Holding hands.
"HOLY CHEESEY SPAGHETTI!!"
Tamara yelled when we both saw the sight of them.
"Holy heck Did you guys confess—"
"Yes we did."
" And we are a thing!"
Matilda chimed in, cutting Elle.
"Aww that's so awesome!" Tamara said, her tone cheery.
"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's have a celebration!"
We then laughed as we had a happy time together with a new couple.

[I think wattpad is sick. I literally wrote the half  part again. But wattpad deleted it. F*@#%! DELETED IT.😤 Anyways thanks for reading amazing readers!!]