13-How Long

[Sorry I.... I didn't have any title..]

Tamaras pov :-

Its been a week I think, Tori doesn't even look at my direction. The thought made me cringe with guilt. Every time at lunch I'd go with Samantha instead of Elle and Matilda with her.... It makes me uncomfortable when I'm around her, I mean, now that she called me a freak. I.... I don't know why she was rude to a friend I'd made. She's just a partner for projects in English class! What's wrong with that?
Elle would always question me if I hate tori,of course, I'd say "Yes" or scream to leave me alone. Matilda? Being herself... As always....
I peered outside the window of my apartment when I noticed a red clad standing nearby, then walking away slowly. Watching her stand near made my heart ache. Was I too harsh on her? No... But... Maybe I was! I frowned flopped on my bed, only to disturbed by my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I answered sheepishly.
"Heyyy Tammie.... How's life?"
I immediately recognized the smug voice. It was Kira. If I remember correctly, I did gave her my number a week ago.... Yeah.
"Eh, hell. You?" I shifted the phone over my shoulder and slowly got up to the kitchen for a quick snack. "Mmm, good, good. Wanna come over?" She asked. "Actually...." I thought for a moment, "I'd love that, where to?"
"My house, silly."
Giggles and snorts could be heard over the other line. "Ooohh, nice." I said with sarcasm. "Mhm, what'd you thought? A date or somethin'?"
A smile tucked from the corner of my lips, "Pfft–that's very homosexual of you Kira, I'll see you soon!"
"Hey I sent you the location! See you hun!"
I chuckled ending the call with a "thanks and shut up!" I sighed deeply, checking where the location she had sent me.
'Huh, just 3 miles away?'
She seems to be not so far away as I'd thought... Eh whatever.
I got ready and stepped outside. Hmm, maybe talking about the problem might give me relief from the stress...

-after reaching -.

'I'm sure this is the right place... '
I thought walking forward, as I brought up my hand to knock the door. The door was immediately answered by a tired looking girl with bags under her eyes.
"woah you look awful..." I commented.
"And you look creepy." she spat out then laughed. "Sorry love, guess I got carried away, huh?"
"well, judging by those bags underneath you eyes..." I started.
"Gee, no tam." she rolled her eyes.
"Is... Is it about a break-up??"
I doubtfully asked. "What!? No, no, not at all!" she choked out. "I haven't got enough sleep." she added. I simply nodded as she gestured me to come in.
"Sooo... What'd you wanna talk about?" I asked.
"Kiss you."
"What the fucking duck."
I playfully gasped and hit her shoulder.
"Hey hey, I was only joking!"
She did a dramatic pose as if she had been hurt. I laughed.
After we halted, still panting. I took a deep breath which caused the other to catch attention. "Everything okay fam?" she asked with concern. I smiled which quickly turned into a frown. "Spread the word." she said nonchalantly. "Okay okay, you remember Tori? The one who was rude to you?" she frowned by hearing her name. "Yeah I do. And she's really rude." Kira spoke coldly. "I'm sorry about her... I really am." "what... Why, why'd you apologize instead of her?" she asked me, confused. "Um....do you have a type of relationship with her?" I shakily nodded and stammered, "Well, not.... R-romantically."  She looked the other side and Oh God, it felt like the air grew into thick layer of tension. "....Maybe she doesn't like me because I stepped into your relation. Sorry..." she apologized which surprised me. "no no you never did! It's just, we both had a cracked relation to start with. Seriously, it's not your fault." I shakily replied. "So... How did it start though? I might give you a hand in this y'know." Samantha spoke smugly at the last part which had me choke.

-half an hour later-

"Dear lord....she sounds dangerous."
"yeah, a dangerous woman."
"No pun intended?"
"Nah."
We burst out laughing in after i had told her about Tori.
"Sooo, your telling me, your in a love-hate relationship?" she asked.
"Apparently yes... But NOT romantically."
I warned.
"Wellll..... Not yet."
She wiggled her eye brows which had me blushing.
"Shut uppp."
"Naaaaaw."
"I'm leaving."
"Siiiis!!"
"Whaaat."
"I love you to the moon and back. As a sister!!"
She screeched audibly, when I walked doubt of her house. I giggled and waved bye.

Maybe she could help me with this.

[ACKKK—*Chokes* OMG EHJBDKETIKJ AAAAH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH HHHNG THANK YOU!!!!]