19-fate

3rd pov:

Tori looked the other side, frowning.

"It's fine if you don't feel the same way."

Tamara was agaped with her response, wouldn't she get mad? Wouldn't she cry or yell? Like others do?

The Norwegian faced the other & simply smiled.

"Nice meeting you even though it was short-termed. I enjoyed the moments I had with you to be honest...it seemed so fascinating & new, never something I felt before. You were something unique to hold on to, I wanted to make you mine, but I Guess it was never written in our fate. I see that now, haha."

Tori's words pierced into Tamara's heart. One by one, each time how the other was hurt & choking out on her words each time.
It hurt.
It hurt so much.

Though she didn't feel anything but sorrow. Sorrow for seeing someone who was so rough to her, being so emotional.

The brit didn't know how to respond to this. Her mind went black. Just black.

Tori still had that smile stuck on her face, as she walked toward her, Tamara thought Tori would slap her or throw an insult, but no. She just passed by the other and shut the door behind Tamara. Not even taking a small glance behind.

Now Tamara was sure, Tori would hate her even more now. Oh God what happened after that accident!?

Just cause of that fucking accident, everything was ruined between them. Their relationship, friendship, everything.

Tamara lost track of reality when she let her thoughts take over her mind. All of her deepest & darkest thoughts surrounding her. Her past. Oh no, no, no, NO!

'Look at you, so pathetic.'

'All your decisions are horrible.'

'You're ruining your own life.'

'you are an emotionless eyeless creature.'

'You should have died in that accident.'

"STOP!"

The door opened right at that moment where Tom stood, wide eyed.

"Tamara?"

"T-Tom?"

"What...are you okay?"

"Y-yeah."

Tom didn't buy it though, he walked over to her, knowing his sister was not okay.

"C'mon Tam, tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know-" she sighed, her eyes slowly tearing up.
"I just... I screwed up!"

Tom hugged her giving her sister a shoulder to cry on.

"Tam please don't...its going to be okay one day.. You & I, we both will lead a happy life one day. Just.. Just you wait."

I know this is short but I'm losing my motives to update my stories. Dunno why I'm feeling like this. Either it's because of me being afraid of not becoming successful in life or future with studies or just me slowly being left out by my best friend and let her get dragged with other friends. I'm just questioning why I even got the worst things. Wish I could go back in time & fix things up.

Vote & follow if you enjoyed this chapter tho!

Part made on 16th March. Published on 22nd March.