Why'd it have to be you?

AU: Soulmates

Izuku Midoriya POV

The day you turn 15, your soulmate is decided. Others can see who it is, but not you. But if others around you are 15+, then you can see who they are tied to. If your soulmate is 15 while your 14, then they just have a red string tied on their finger. But when both soulmates are 15+, your red string, and their red string disappears half way to your each other.

And today, ladies and gentlemen, is July 16th. The day after my birthday.

So i get up to go to school, do my morning routine, you know just usual things i do. But something was bothering me.  Its weird, but i think i have a crush. Its not weird to have a crush but this crush is different. Its my childhood friend. Kacchan.

Before he got his quirk, he was actually a sweat heart.  A couple of times, when our moms went out to go shopping or something, they'd bring us along. I can still remember the time he opened the doors for me. Gosh, i sound like a high school girl talking about her crush!

Oh god. That's kinda true. Except for the girl part of course.  But what if my soulmate isn't Kacchan? Or what if it is? Ugh this is all so nerve wracking...

I didn't even realize i was already out the door. Well he might, but he might not. Lets just see then.

On the way to school, i saw a red string. It was from Jirou, to Kaminari. Well, they do hang out a lot. In fact their walking to school together.

All of a sudden, Uraraka runs up to me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!" she shouts for the whole world to hear. "Yes, indeed. Happy birthday, Izuku." As Iida says that, i see a red string. Connecting the two. I smile to myself, already knowing they like each other. They actually would make a good couple.

"Well i have to go to the bathroom, be right back!" Uraraka says starting to walk away.

As i look at my string, i see it leads into the school. "Uruaka! You never told me my soulmate goes to UA!" i whined. "Well you never asked." She replied with a smile. Then she walked away. As we walk into class people gasp. "Holy sh!t! Midoriya, i never new your soulmate would be K-OW!" Kirishima tried to say, but Jirou cut him off by stabbing him in his face. "Sorry about him, but really I'm also surprised." she adds.

So i walk to my seat, feeling nervous. I grab a piece of paper, and name all the students in class that names start with 'K'. But since some call others by first names ill name first names and last names.

Denki Kaminari but he has a soulmate so it isn't him.

Kyoka Jirou well her soulmates Kaminari, so that's a no.

Kouji Kouda hes still 14, so cant be him. (A/N: I is too lazy to look up his birthday)

Eijiro Kirishima cant be him because he pointed out he was surprised of who my soulmate is. And you cant see your own soulmate, so not him.

Kacchan maybe cause him and Kirishima are on first name bases, and i did see a string on his finger. Okay next- oh. OH CRAP! THERE'S NO ONE ELSE IN CLASS WITH K!!! I look up too see Kacchan staring at my sheet. He looks up at me, and gets wide eyed.

"KIRI! DON'T TELL ME THIS NERD IS- IS MY...soulmate" The last part he said quietly. "Ahaha...Uhh cant tell you." He laughs nervously. But suddenly Kacchan picks him up by the collar. "I swear i will blow your ass up." he grits his teeth.

"Well that's sexual." Mineta walks in. "Oh wow. Midoriya i would have never thought Bakugou was your soulmate." he adds. Nobody had time to stop him from saying what he said.

And behind him was guess who? Uraraka. Her mouth was agape, and her eyes wide. "Okay," She starts. "One. MINETA!!! You aren't supposed to tell anyone who their soulmate is! It might mess it up. Two, HOLY JESUS SHOES! BAKUGOU IS YOUR SOULMATE?!?! And three, Bakugou put Kirishima down. You have an answer."

"I can't believe this sh!t. I'm out." Kacchan states after dropping Kirishima, and walking away.

Thinking that he would hate it if i went after him, i sat down at my seat. I take a deep breath. God, why do i even bother with him? I mean, he's hit me, teased, and taunted me before.  Heck he still does it just not as often!

Kacchan suddenly slammed the door open. "Hey Deku. We need to talk. Now." I immediately got up, not knowing what he'd do if i didn't follow him.

So I walk out the door, and close it. He grabs me by the hand and drags me to a random hallway. It kinda looks abandoned. There was no one around, there were no windows, and only one of the lights worked. If Iida was here he'd be all like, "This is disrespectful on UA building. We are  exemplary UA students. We deserve the best!" God, this is not a time to be thinking about that. But the hallway does look kinda of suspicious.

Why would they even build it if its abandoned? Ugh there i go again. I need to think why the hell Kacchans here. OH HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS! HES PINNING ME TO THE WALL!!!  This is different from when he would pin me to the wall before. He would only do that to either make fun of me, or beat me up.

"Out of all the people....Why'd it have to be you?" He surprised me by saying that. Not because of what he said. But of how he said it.

Its more of a I'm-kinda-mad-but-kinda-confused-and-at-the-same-time-sad-and-maybe-0.00000001%-kinda-happy way he said it.

"I-I'm sorry...Its not my fault-" He suddenly cut me off. "Yeah no sh!t Sherlock. I'm not stupid. Of course I know its not your fault." Oh god. Does he think i insulted him? i gotta say sorry-

"But, honestly. I could live with it i guess." He mumbled. A small blush creeping on his face. Did i hear right? Did he actually just say that?

"Dek- Oh i mean Izuku. I'm sorry i bullied you all those years... I-I kinda...um liked you." He said choking out the last part. "I had feelings, and like the d!ck i am, i didn't know what to do with them. So....I'm sorry."

Part of me wants to forgive him. And another wants to cry, hes called me Izuku for the first time in years! But another wants to smack the hell out of him. WHY WOULD I FORGIVE HIM AFTER JUST ONE FRIGGEN APOLOGY?!? He clearly doesn't see how much pain he's caused me...

But i guess i could forgive him... I dunno...

"Okay. I guess ill go ahead and forgive you. But just remember. You made mistakes. Just correct some, and I'll be all good to go." I giggled at the last part.

"I guess we should get to class no-mmh?" Kacchan suddenly pulled me into a kiss.

It was passionate with some lust in it. God it was heaven. We continued to kiss for a few more seconds.

"Now we can get back to class." He said with an evil smirk.

Heh. Oh, two can totally play at this game.

"Oh yeah, and it sounds weird if you call me Izuku, so you can continue to call me Deku!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This chapter was going to be a WHOLE different thing, but i kept making mistakes, so i just changed the concept lol. But it is of the here now! welp im going to bed now because sleep is precious. Byeeee

1305 Words (Counting authors note)