Blackout

AU: None

Midoriya Izukus POV

Day Dreams Part 2 will come out soon after this chapter so yeee

"Guys, I know its the weekend but that doesn't mean you cant do your homework!" Aizawa scolded us. 

"Yes, Sensei-" We spoke, but suddenly the lights in UA all turned off.

"W-whats happening?" I ask confused.

"Some sort of blackout I guess. Ill go check with the other teachers." Aizawa replied before leaving. I got my phone out for some source of light as I walked to the window to see if Its just this building. But every building as far as i could see didn't have the lights on.

"Deku!" A sweet voice yelled from cross the room, "Deku, where are you?" She called.

"Over here!" I replied to the sweet voice known as Uraraka Ochaco. Aka my best friend, but since she has taken an obvious liking to me it makes it awkward sometimes. I like guys anyways, well one in particular. Bakugo Katsuki, I call 'Kacchan'. I haven't come out to anyone yet, and Its not happening for a while!

Ima make Uraraka a weird bish in dis haha ples don't hate meh...

I walk only a few feet when the brown haired female wooed herself at me. "D-deku, Im s-scared.." She stutters clinging to my body.

And also Ill make Izuku a witty sarcastic child hehe

I look at Iida -who also came over with her- with a straight face. Almost everybody in class knows about Uraraka liking me, but they also know that Iida likes Uraraka.

"Sorry Iida-kun." I say apologetic to him, but all he does is nod while Uraraka is confusingly looking at him and me.

I gently push her away from me and give her a smile, so i could sit at my desk.

I pull out the homework Aizawa mentioned, and with the light of my phone I start to do it. I'm only two questions in when Mina yells "Aw! Midoriya, don't do homework! This is a chance to know each other better! Lets play spin the bottle truth or dare!"

Everyone agrees with her, so i sigh and put my worksheet away. By the time I put in my bag, they moved all the desks out of the way to make a clearing. So I scoot my desk toward the rest of the desks, again with the light of my phone.

"Okay, everyone put your mobile flashlight on and put it in a desks pointing towards us!" Mina orders, and most of us follow. Kacchan just sits there and mumbles "Ill do whatever the fuck I want, stupid extra."

I put my phone in my desk so its easier to find later, and sit in a circle formed by my classmates on the floor.

Kirishima brought a plastic bottle full of water and drank all its contents before putting it in the middle of the group, and spins it. It landed on Mineta, the class pervert and the comic relief.

"Mineta, truth or dare!" Kirishima asks, to which Mineta replies "Girls!" 

"*Sigh* Not an answer bro" Sero tells him before wrapping him in tape and putting him behind the desks.

I chuckle internally at that gesture, as Kirishima spins again, this time landing on Kacchan. "Aha! Bakubro! Truth or dare!" Kirishima points and asks again.

"Dare!" Kacchan says smirking.

"I dare you to hug the person you like!" He puffs out his chest as if to say hes proud to have chosen the dare.

"Ha! Easy one!" Kacchan says, hugging himself.

"Aw! No fair!" The red head pouts playfully at his answer. Kacchan laughs before leaning over and spinning the bottle, landing on Iida.

"Truth or dare extra!" He shouts at Iida.

"Truth." He replies, adjusting his glasses.

"Pussy, uhh. Biggest secret or whatever shitty truth."

"Hmm... I was the shortest kid in school up until the seventh grade." Iida blushes and says the secret.

"That's your biggest secret? Boring." Kacchan snorts.

Iida ignores his remark, and spins the bottle. This time landing on Uraraka.

"Truth or dare, Uraraka." He questioned.

"Dare!" She smiles.

"I dare you to dare Midoriya." Iida says not really knowing what to dare.

"Easy! I dare Deku to kiss the one he likes on the cheek!" She says, blushing.

"U-Uh.." Oh no, I cant copy Kacchan by kissing myselff, he'd kill me! I cant kiss any girl or boy 'cause theyd get the wrong idea... What do I do...?

"Ill give you ten seconds! Before you have to kiss them on the lips!" Uraraka warns me.

"B-but"

"10!"

"Uraraka! I cant-"

"9!"

I scatter my brain for anything I could say to get me out, but to no avail. I just sit there, wasting 3 of my seconds.

"6!"

I gawk at her, I really have to do this. I have no escape.

"5!"

I'm going to do this.

"4!"

I get up off the ground.

"3!"

I walk toward the direction of Kacchan (Who is right next to Uraraka)

"2!" Uraraka says dreamily, thinking its going to be her.

"1!"

Fuck it. I bend down and kiss Kacchans cheek. (wAtCH yO pROfAniTY)

Everyone stares at me as I run out of class and into the boys bathroom. I hear footsteps following me, but I chose to ignore them. 

I enter a stall and then start to freak out.

Oh god. Oh god. I professed my feelings, and came out! I jinxed myself earlier! Great!

I hear someone enter the bathroom. "Deku?" Asks a ruff deep voice, oh no.

Its Kacchan.

"Deku get your ass here right now before I blow up the bathroom." He warns.

I slowly turn the lock for the stall door, and as soon as I open it, warm soft lips are on mine.

My eyes stay wide open as I'm frozen. Kacchan is kissing me?!

He disconnects his lips, smirks, and says,

"You stupid nerd"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I know it sucks, but Im a tired bish XD

This was kinda based on a true story wit meh. My frens b day came up (Hpy bday Shu) and she threw a sleepover n shit. We did toss the ball truth or dare. The hug dare was on it. And girl 1 had to hug her crush. She hugged my crush aka girl who broke up with me a month ago who I still have a crush on bc i cant move on oof. And the kiss on the cheek was my crushes dare, except her dare was specific. "Kiss Hannah on the cheek" So she had to kiss meh on le cheek. Oh yea my fren group is mostly populated of lgbtq+ so there's a lot of gay shit happening here an I wuv it

Oof I think I rushed the end

Bai my lovelies!!

~1067 Words~

~Unedited~