Found Out

AU: Their already dating in this, and the title says it all, they were found out

Izuku Midoriya's POV

Me and Kacchan were walking to school together, well the first half to school.  After that we separate so we don't look suspicious. But as we were walking together, he asks me a question. "Hey you wanna go to that new cafe downtown?"

Hmmm...I have an idea...I start to smirk to myself.

"Ooooohhh is Kacchan asking me on a date~?" i say teasingly.

"Shut it shit nerd!" i started to giggle, Kacchan doesn't like to show it, but hes embarrassed. I can tell because his cheeks are dusted pink.

"Aw...I was hoping it was a date..." i started to pout playfully. "Ugh fine...Its a date." He replies. "Yay!" I laughed once he flung me over his shoulder. "Kacchaaan! Let me down!" I laugh once more before i hear a familiar voice.

"Deku?" Oh crap. We must've walked together past the half point.

All of a sudden Kacchan throws me to Uraraka, knowing she'll catch me with her quirk. "Take the nerd with ya." He said that, then left. Even though Kacchan is a real hot-head, he's smart, and logical. He thought of a plan within seconds.

He knew that he had to make it look like bullying, but make sure I'm not harmed. Since Uraraka, and Iida aren't that far away, he decided to throw me to her, and like i said earlier, he knew she was going to catch me with her quirk.

"Ugh that Bakugo gets on my nerves!" She complains with I'm still stuck in the air.  "Uh Uraraka?" She looks at me and apologizes while setting me down easy.

Time skip~

I walk out the door without saying a word, and made my way to find Kacchan. I see Kacchan walking alone, so I run up to him.

"Hi Kacchan!" I hug him from behind. "Hey Deku." He smiles, turning around to play with my hair. "You ready to go?" 

"Yup!"

~Another Time Skip bc I'm a lazy ass person~

Bakugo's POV

"So here we are." I say to him.

The cafe is small and cute, not too special. We walk through the entrance, and Izuku finds a spot to sit while i order our food.  I already knew what he wanted, so I ordered by memory. 

I walked over and found him sitting in the middle of a couch, bobbing his head up and down. 

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I kno ya'll perverted... or is it just me? 

So I sit next to him and set the food down. I gently pull his earbuds out and say with a smile, "Hello there."  He becomes a blushing mess from how close we are. Our faces just centimeters apart. 

I smirk and give him a quick peck on the lips.  "H-hello Kacchan." I chuckle and move back, a few people staring at us. Some are giving us weird looks, and some are a blushing mess trying not to squeal. I give them all death glares and they look away.

"So whatcha wanna do?" he asks. "I dunno, maybe watch a movie?" 

"Okay! Ill pull one up!" he smiles back. Oh god. Hes so adorable. He has no idea what he does to me, i wanna kiss him, but i think I've embarrassed him enough i think.

And also we might get kicked out if I make out with him so I've decided not too. I guess ill just do it later whe- "Do you wanna watch 'All Might: Around the world'?" He said interrupting my thoughts.