S-Shoucchan...? Part 2

AU: BakuTodoDeku Omegaverse

WARNING!!!!!!!!

If you dont like 'BakuTodoDeku' then I advice you not to read

Oops, this is a KatsuDeku book... oh well.

A tiny little slice Smut-Fluff-Angst-Fluff

Todoroki Shouto's POV

What's taking him so long?

"Do you actually need help?" I knocked, while asking him the question.

"Fuck no, I dont!"

"Okay, okay."

"So, Todoroki...W-whats happening?" Uraraka asked, Oh yeah. I didnt tell them anything.

"Izuku forgot about his heat today, so he came to school. It started during English, and now Katsuki's in the bathroom trying to 'help' him." I roll my eyes when i said that.

"Katsuki! Hurry up!"

"I just finished dumbass!" He said opening the door.

Uraraka, a little flushed from the explanation I just gave her, immediatly asked, "Wheres Deku?"

"In there, cleaning up" He chuckled with a noticable smirk.

With her face now fully red, she looked up at Iida.

Also with a bit pink spread on his face, he told us, "Well he might want to hurry. Alphas are going to come at any second now."

Izuku then walked out of the bathroom, his usual fluffly hair patted down with sweat. "S-sorry..." he whispered bearly above hearing level.

I pat his shoulder, and he shivered under my touch. "Its ok, lets get you to the dorms."

He nods, and Katsuki leads the way. Iida on Izukus left, Uraraka on Izukus right, and me behind him.

As were walking, a few people look our way. And of course since ths school is mostly made up of Betas and Alphas, there are a lot of Alphas stopping to sniff the air.  When we see that, we ran, except for the one time Katsuki wanted to beat the shit out of Sero for figuring out where the scent came from .

But once were at Izukus dorm, Uraraka and Iida left immediately. Knowing whats about to go down.

As soon as I close the door, Im on Izuku. I move our lips in sync, and ask for an entrance, which he happily excepts, letting me explore his wet cavern.

I lift him up on the bed, lips still connected, and start to take his shirt off.

I lift it up above his head, and continued to kiss him. With his neck exsposed, Katsuki takes this chance to pleasure the omega.

Bakugo Katsukis POV

Seeing Deku moan quietly whilst Shoto kissing him is turning me on a bit more than I already was.

After Shoto took his shirt off, I figured I should probably do something.

So I went over to Dekus beautiful body, and started to search for the sweet spot on his neck. I knew I found it went he moaned a bit louder than the last. While continuing to suck at his neck, I let my hands travel up his body.

I glide my hands over his hips, ass, thighs, anywhere except his crotch. When Deku seperated from Shoto to take a breath, he whined at me.

"K-Kacchan, hah, p-please..."

"Gonna have to be more specific nerd." I look up at him, and massage his inner thighs.

"Ah! T-touch me! Make me cum!" He closed his eyes and moaned.

I smirk of satisfaction. "Ok, only cause you begged."

Pfft not today bitchezzzzzzzzz

~Time skip to after smuuuuut~

"Hey, Katsuki! Im going to go get more medicine for Izuku! Bye love you both!" Shouto said as he hugged us both. "B-Bye Shoucchan! Love you too!" Deku replied while hugging him.

"Bye babe love ya too." I kiss his lips, and he smiles. "Bye!" he said finally, closing the door.

I put my arm around Deku, and ask, "You wanna watch a movie; go for another round; or sleep?"

"Hmm..." he puts his finger on his chin, like that frog girl. "C-can we watch an All M-Might movie?" He asks, while practically shaking from excitment.

"Ok, sure." I shrug as I get off the bed, and go to the movies he has, which are ALL All Might movies.

"Pfft, nerd" I mumble as I flip through them, and find one called, 'All Might: Two Heroes'.

Oof hopefully I can actually watch the bnha movie, 'Two Heroes'.

I turn around to see Deku drifting off, heh he was so energetic when he mentioned All Might.

I guess Ill let him sleep though, he must be exhausted. So I turn off the lights, though it doesnt really help with the light from the windows, since its still the middle of the day.

I close the curtains which helps a little bit, and climb into bed. I cuddle his body. "Goodnight" I mumble into his hair. He hums as a response.

Todoroki Shoutos POV

As im on my way to the pharmisist, I get dragged into a random ally way.

"What the-mmf" I try to speak but a hand gets placed over my mouth. I try to fire my Ice at him, but I was too late. He had quirk cancel cuffs on me. (cancels quirk Idk whats its actually called XD)

He then proceeds to get his phone out, and dial a number.

"Got him. Kill him, or take him too ya? Oh, ok"

He smiles at me creepily. Then takes two syringes out of his pocket.

"For both of your quirks. Fire," and stabs it into my left wrist vein. I hiss in pain, with his other hand still on my mouth. Oh wait, he has four arms. Still I need to think of something.

He takes my blood into the syringe, "and Ice." He stabs the other in my right wrist vein, and again takes more blood.

I bite the hand over my mouth, and he yells in pain. "Oh, now youve done it kid. Gladly boss said it was ok to kill ya after i take your quirks."

I try to fight back, and remember I cant. So instead I yell, "HELP!!" But its too late.

He takes a knife, and slices my throat open.. Leaving me in the ally.

To bleed out

And die.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

IM A LAZY PIECE OF SHEEEEEIT.

HERE YA GO

ITS NOT THAT MUCH

DEAL WITH ITTTTT

NOW GOODBAAAAAAAAAI

Oh and thx for 3K!!!!

Unedited

1042 words

~Weirdo~