I'm you, and you're me?

AU: Switched Bodies

This book is just mostly Izuku Midoriyas POV sooooo....

Izuku Midoriyas POV

"Mom! I'm home!" I yell, only to find that she was already in the room. "Oh! You're early." She says. "Yeah, today in class we picked hero names. Since we didn't really have anything to do after that, Mr. Aizawa dismissed us early."

"Awe, my baby! Already picking code names! What did you choose?" she says giving me a hug.

I try to respond. But it came out muffled since my head was shoved into her shoulder.

"Oh, sorry!" Mom laughs, letting me go. "So tell me!"

"Okay, okay! I chose the nickname Kacchan gave me as children. 'Deku'" I respond, rubbing my neck. "Well be right back!" I laugh nervously, making my way to the bathroom.

"Aw their so cute together." I hear my mom say to herself as i exit the room. So after I quickly made my way to the bathroom, I thought about what she said.

Ohgodohgodohgod!! What was that? Why would she say that? I admire Kacchan! that's all! I mean, hes cool, and strong! Hes smart and hot! WAIT WHAT?!?! Nononononononono! God! I'm so confused!

After I came out of the bathroom, mom asks me to go to the store. Last week, mom fell at work and sprained her ankle, so she cant go there with me. "Be careful! Its dark outside! And if you come across trouble, scream for help and call the police!" mom frantically tells me while I lace up my shoes.

"Its just Tylenol. Ill be in and out!" I try to reassure her.

"I know, but I'm just worried!" she tells me.  

"Ill be fine! But i have to go before they close! Bye mom. Love you!" I say giving her a quick hug. "Okay, fine sweetie. Bye! Love you too!" she called as a closed the door.

I walked down the stairs of the apartment, (A/N: Idk what its called ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ meh i don't care) and down the road. As i made my way to the store, i saw a guy in a black hoodie.  He was standing under a street lamp, and just overall looked creepy. 

I didn't really pay much attention to him. So I walked past, and once I was a few feet ahead of him, I heard him chuckle. 

I whipped around to look at him, which was a big mistake. He looked me in the eye and said, "Ha! A big, buff, blonde GUY is your crush? Meh, 20th century. Nobody really cares. Well good luck kid." He says giving me a thumbs up. 

I start to walk again, very confused about what just happened. But my feet feel like concrete.

Then my head starts to get heavy. And I feel myself about to faint. 

But before I let my conscious fall, I get my phone out slowly, and click on 'Mom'. The last thing I heard before blacking out, was mom saying "Honey? Are you okay?"

~Time skip~

I woke up in Recovery Girls office. I ask, "Where am I?" But it comes out in this 'macho' voice. Sounding similar to Kacchans. No not similar....It WAS his voice.

"Hmm...Whats your name sonny?" I hear her say.

"Um, its Izuku Midoriya." I say even more confused. "Recovery girl? Can I have a mirror?" She nods, and goes to get one. Once I get it, my face pales.

And i say a well known Kacchan line...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" 

"You had a run-in with a villain called 'Swap'. As in he swaps your body, for the one you love. So since you love Bakugo, he swapped your bodies." She explained.