S-Shoucchan...? Part One

AU: BakuTodoDeku Omegaverse

WARNING!!!!!!!!

If you dont like 'BakuTodoDeku' then I advice you not to read

Smut-Fluff-Angst-Fluff.....XD

Though not really any smut in this chapter lol

Todoroki Shouto's POV

Currently, our omega is in heat. Yes. I said 'Our', as in Katsukis, and mine.

We were all fated a year ago, during 1A. At first we didnt get along, execpt for Izuku and I. But Katsuki wasnt the nicest to us.  He first warmed up to Izuku, then me. We all started treating eachother as an actual couple, about 9 months ago.

And the forgetful bunny forgot all about his heat today, so he went to school. A few hours after he showed up, he started his heat. So as of right now, Katsuki, Izuku, and I are in a bathroom stall at school.

Of course Im trying to get Katsuki to take him to the nurse for some pills to calm him down, and hide his scent. But hes insisting on resolving the problem on our own. God, his sex drive is off the charts.

"Katsuki, we should take him to the nurse! It would save us the embarresment of being too loud! Are you even listening? Pay attention and stop looking at his boner!"

"N-no... Its ok, S-Shoucchan!" Izuku breathlessly said, trying to reassure me.

"Oi, hot face. He said its ok, so if you dont want to join us, then move."

"Of course I want to join, but Im worried that someone will catch us. I locked the bathroom just in case, but news flash. These walls are seriously thin. You know how loud he can get. I just think its a bad idea." I gave him a warning glare.

"Fine, I wont fuck him."

"Thank you-"

"Ill jack him off."

"Katsuki! No!"

"Too late." he gave me a quick smirk before going over to the omega.

I sigh to myself in defeat.

"Fine, just try to keep it down. Im going to keep guard outside, since Alphas can still smell his scent."

I unlock and open the stall. As I was about to leave, I scense someone staring at me. I look up to see four, purple balls, and a perverted face looking back at me through the air vents in the ceiling.

"O-Oh! T-this isnt t-the g-girls b-bathroom!?" The boy known as Mineta stuttered in a panic (AT THE DISCO).

"Get out of here before I make you." I threatend as he tensed up even more than before.

As he reached for the vent lid, he fell onto the ground in the bathroom.

He quickly got off the ground, chuckling nervouly. "Oi, what the fucks going on out there?"

Katsuki opens the stall, looks at me, then the grape head. "Ugh, you again?" he growled.

"Again?" I glance at him questionably.

"Yeah, the other night when we all were in my dorm sleeping, I woke up and caught him peeking through the window. The grape ass was drooling, and laughing like the fucking pervert he is."

I took a look at Mineta, he was visibly shaking, and it looked as if hed piss himself at any moment.

I grab the back of his uniform collar, and drag him out of the bathroom.