Size Doesn't Matter

I whip my head around to see Noah, the honor class, little nerd in the Junior class, clutching which is, undoubtedly, my black bag.
          "Noah, hey man, I can explain."
          His eyes dance dangerously as he smirks, "Oh can you?"
             I begin to panic as I feel my already slim hold on the situation slip away faster and faster.  My mind is racing, vroom vroom, vroom.
            Noah is approaching.
Vroom vroom vroom
           He is standing a small step in front of me, and then dramatically drops the bag.
Vroom vroom vroom
        Without notice, Noah's hand quickly reaches behind me and squeezes hard on my ass, which reveals what he expected.
          A soft, warm, and cushioned feeling is given back to Noah's hand and he quickly smirked at the blushing Sophomore.
         Noah crouches down to the bag and is fishing through it, looking for something.
        "I-I...it's not what it se-"
          The sentence was cut short, for I had gotten a familiar, rubbery taste in my mouth.
          "We are going to get you cleaned, bathroom; now."
            I was entirely taken back at the stern voice he used and I gripped onto my shirt as I walked with my shoulders low and head even lower, towards the boys bathroom that is connected to the lockers.
           We get in and Noah quickly locks the door and lays a clean, white towel in the currently dry shower area.
            He jerks his head towards it and I assume that's my que.
           I hesitantly, sit on the towel and feel instantly my mess get pushed right on my bum.
           "So," Noah continues as he starts towards me in strides, with the bag still in hand, "you wanna know how I found out, don't ya?"
           I nodded so I wouldn't have to have a baby lisp.
           "Well one day at gym I was running late because of an orthodontist appointment and I saw you rush into the lockers, completely missing my presence, and dash towards the bathrooms, but not before you stopped by your locker to get this very bag." He held up the backpack.
               "I was intrigued, and I followed to the bathroom, but you went into a stall, but not before dropping one of your "supplies" and I saw baby powder slip out of the backpack. After that I watched you closely and realized that there was always a tiny, never too noticeable, bulge around your crotch area. Sure to any other person, including a horny teenage girl, they'd probably assume it was just a large package. I, however, knew your secret."
He knew, shit HE knew.