Daddy?

What the hell do I do now?
         "Lay down."
      Oh fuck no, I am not letting this nerd take a hold of me, secret or not, he will not dominate.
         I stand up and look him in the eyes, or try to. For being a nerd he's kinda really tall and built.
"Little Boy, I will not repeat myself. You will lay down or I will punish you."
That voice...I could melt. But...no, no! You can not slip like this. You must stand your gr-
Noah swiped my legs which made me drop once again on my bum with a loud thud.
It would have hurt but I was used to tumbling around for football, but that did not change the intense shock that overtook me.
Noah took this opportunity of my shock and confusion to push my shoulders down on the cold tile and with the hand that wasn't pressing me down he swiftly unbuttoned my pants and dragged them down which revealed a, shock to no one, messy diaper.
               He smirked as I hurriedly tried to cover it up but he was still keeping me almost glued to the floor.
            I saw the passion and the fire behind his eyes, and I also noticed the slight bulge in his pants; he was getting off to me being in a messy diaper on the ground with a pacifier still in my mouth.
Noah grabbed a diaper that had to be about 10x thicker then any diaper I had ever worn. It would definitely be noticeable.
I clenched my thighs together in hope it would make the job of getting the diaper off a lot harder even if I did need a change. I felt a sting in my leg and I realized Noah just pinched me! It distracted me and Noah very quickly untapped the diaper which showed off my impressively erect downstairs.
"Woah there baby, all the excitement get you a little eager?" Noah smirked and his eyes glistened like never before.
If I give in he'll change me and then I'm sure he'll just let me go, suck it up Zach you can do this...plus it's not too terrible.
I relaxed my legs and looked away from Noah as I sucked on my pacifier for relief. The little dividers for the shower were hiding me from view if someone would barge through the bathroom at this moment. They wouldn't see me and my pacifier just Noah leaning over something and that gave me a little comfort.
Noah had soft hands, very gentle with every movement, as if he was trying not to break me.
I suddenly felt a chill go down my back and I wiggled to get away from whatever had struck my skin.
"In sorry precious, I'm just cleaning you up I'll be done real quick."
Precious....? No one has ever called me that...it was nice? Shit what's happening?!
I feel baby powder being dabbed onto me after the baby whips get taken away and then this crazy thick diaper is added on and taped up.
I'm laying there for a few seconds and then I hear Noah say the one thing I never expected to come out of his mouth, "Stand for Daddy, baby boy."
Daddy?