Surprise, surprise

If given a few more seconds I would have totally lost control over my headspace. Thank goodness Noah tugged on my pacifier that quickly jerked me away from any little thoughts and straight to the million questions I had.
Where the hell are we going?! It's only the beginning of spring I could totally catch hypothermia in just this diaper! Good lord...is he trying to kill me?! Crap what happened to don't get into cars with strangers?! And don't except blankies from strangers! I mean...people don't say that...but they should! Because it would have been very useful to know a few seconds ago. Ughhhh, stupid blankie.
                     My face crunched in my frustration of slipping so badly and Noah definitely took notice of this. He was leaning over me and dropped the diaper bag next to me on the floor. He put my pacifier in the diaper bag and when he came back up to his regular height besides the car he smiled at the pout that must had formed on my light pink lips.
               "Hey, hey Precious it's okay. I have your bottle right here so I had to take your pacifier out for a second, " He handed me the bottle, " if you want it back just tell me okay? Also it's kinda a long drive so if you need to go just go baby, I'll change you when we get there if you need it."
              He flashed me what was undeniably the most flashy smile he could manage. He gave a light pinch to my cheeks as a tease and then used two fingers to push from the bottom of the bottle up to get my mouth on the nipple of the bottle.
                 It easily slid into my thirsty mouth and with the satisfaction of knowing I was sucking away in the back seat he closed the door of my side and then went around the car to the front part of the car and slid into his seat as easily as the bottle did into my mouth.
              The car ride was smooth and very very soothing, the bottle was done in my mouth and with no use of it I let it slip onto the floor.
           I still wondered where we were going but with my headspace sneakily slipping up I needed to save my energy for fighting it once we actually got to this mystery destination.
             Noah had the weirdest selection of songs playing, it was like he was trying to see what genres I liked. We went from a rock and roll song to the most pop song I have ever heard. I believe I also heard a smooth jazz song get thrown in.
If he busts out the opera I might just lose it.
             We rode, and rode, and rode.
             We pass by the mall and I see a group of my friends from football. I can not explain how happy I was when I realized we weren't going to be stopping there.
          While the mall had always been my favorite hangout spot to be with my friends, because our small town didn't have much to do, I would rather not go considering the circumstances I was in.
           We rode some more and then all of a sudden we come to a stop.
            It's a park.
          For it being a late afternoon Friday not many families are here, I would say about three.
         They all have very small children who are either playing on the play structure or running around on the many fields of inviting looking grass, or tossing a ball with a beaming parent who is happy their child is having fun and not being a brat.
           Noah had already gotten out of his seat and came around to my side.
"Park time precious! I thought a fun little picnic would be nice. I see you finished your bottle, such a good boy, aren't you?"
Why do I still blush every time he calls me that?
         Noah reaches over my and gets the diaper bag and he slugs it over his shoulder before starting to undo the straps on my car seat.
       That's probably the exact second I lost it.
You want me to go out in public in a diaper Noah James? You are going to have to get past the worst tantrum of your life then.

A.N- Hello my loves!! First off I know, I know, such a short chapter and I'm sorry babes. I have been out of my mind busy with getting stuff ready for the start of school coming up and directing the play and I just can not say enough how grateful I am for each and every single one of you guys! It took me so so so long to update but you guys stuck in there and I so appreciate it. I know no one wants to read these author notes but really every vote and comment just makes my day. So reminder that all you guys are beautiful, and amazing, and you're going to have a great day, and if you don't, don't worry sunshine because tomorrow is gonna be a better day!
                - The Author