Slipping slipping...gone

"This is just insurance, my love."
He stroked my head then puts me back on his hip.
Love? Did Noah just say his Love? That was...sweet I guess. I mean it felt kinda...good to hear.
He continued walking me to the kitchen and with every step he gave my diapered bum a little pat.
He starts to prepare a bottle and I'm kinda starstruck at how fast he is able to master it. It usually takes me a while if I'm able to sneak myself one. Now I'm conflicted.
I want the bottle I really do, but how can I let myself slip into headspace? I need to have my guard up. I still have no idea of what Noah's intentions are.
Noah finished the bottle and without realizing it I made grabby hands at it.
Noah chuckles, "Precious this is for the car, which is gonna be a little chilly, I should probably bring you your blankie."
I start to nod as if this makes sense but then I realize what he just said.
Woah woah woah, the car? That means he intends to go out....like this?! With me in a diaper, Cookie Monster shirt, and pacifier?! Heeeeeeeell to the no.
I kick my feet in Noah's arms and he starts to shush me as he puts my head into the dent in his neck.
"Shush, Shush. I know, baby's hungry. I need to grab your blanket and then we can head out and I'll give you your bottle."
At that moment I was going to try to protest but then, as if by the will of God himself, my stomach gave a huge growl.
Dang guess he wasn't lying. Baby really was hungry...I! I was hungry! There was no baby!
Noah gave a chuckle as he patted my flat stomach as if to calm it down.
He bounced me as he put the delicious looking bottle in a diaper bag. We went to the diaper room once again and in the same closet he got my binkie gag from he also got a plush looking white blanket.
I stopped sucking the pacifier and I felt my eyes go wide.
It's so fluffy!!! Gimme gimme; oh no.... I am slipping, and I'm slipping fast!
"Hey baby think you can hold this for daddy real quick?"
             Weeeeeeeeell it would be rude to decline when he asked so nicely.
             I reached my little tan white hands out to the fluffy blanket as if it was a life preserver and I was overboard the titanic.
          It embraced my hand the second it made contact with it. The fluff made my whole body relaxed and I hugged so very tightly to that blanket. I rubbed it up and down my face.
         Soft, Soft, soft, soft!
         Noah grabbed the diaper bag and started to head to the door. He had seemed to not be accustomed with his strength as if he just recently started working out.
             Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy wuzzy
       Noah sat me on the counter of the kitchen and my face was once again against his rock hard abs and chest.
             Comfy, no move, ever! Hehe
           My straps were off on my pacifier. He picked me up again and was beaming very proudly at me. He put the straps in my diaper bag and then headed out the door and straight to that old pickup. I didn't lift my head but I could see out of the side of my eyes.
           How I wift head? He comfy! Blankie comfy!! Yay
           Before I know it I'm buckled into the big car seat again, with my pacifier being happily sucked in my mouth and a big fluffy blankie wrapped around me.