Labels Aren't Hard

"Did you not hear me? I said get up."
Oh I heard you, you shit. What the hell?! He forcefully changed me and now he's on all this crap about being my "Daddy" yeah no thank you Satan.
"Nuh", I try to say no, but the pacifier gives me a baby lisp, which is not helping me at the moment.
Noah crouches down to me, as I am now sit up on the towel, and he gets real close to my ear.
"We do not say no, to Daddy."
Fuck, why am I kinda turned on by this?
He grabs my wrist and pulls so that I am on my feet. He steps back and makes a "twirl" motion with his fingers.
I slowly turn in a circle, although the huge bulge that is between my legs makes it more like a waddle.
"Good boy," Noah praises as he ruffles my dirty blond hair.
I blush from the embarrassment and look away.
How much longer of this?
"Alrighty baby, get your stuff we are going home." He is walking away with the black pack pack over her shoulder.
Wait wait wait what? What the hell does that mean?! Is he offering to drive me? Cause I know good and well I'm not going anywhere unless he gives me pants.
             I take the pacifier out finally, "My dad is waiting for me, and you're crazy if you think I'm going out there without pants and in a diaper this huge."
              He seems annoyed at the fact my pacifier is out but he decides not to comment on it.
            "Don't you look at text?"
            What?
          I look around on the floor for my pants but I only see the white towel.
           Shit, he has my phone.
           Noah slides the phone out of his pocket and begins to read, what I assume, is a text from my Dad.
           "Hello Zach, I have heard about your amazing accomplishment of getting caption! Way to go champ! I swear the second your mother and I get back from our business trip Sunday night we will go out and celebrate. Stay safe and text us if you need anything. We are so proud of you!"
                No! Not at a time like this! Don't give him a window! Let me say I need to be home, let me say we had plans, let me say you guys are actually worried about where I am! Jesus Christ what kinda terrible luck am I having?! Who's cow did I stab in a previous life?!
                  "My parents are out of town this week, and next week. You will be having a little sleep over at Daddy's for the weekend. You don't need your pants, no one is still on campus, so I suggest you hurry up little boy. I don't want to wait."
                With that Noah pivotes out of the bathroom and back into the lockers. He is still in my view from where I am standing and he grabs my actual backpack that I  had dropped by the locker when all of this caos started.
            Go with this nut-job? Or face the whole walk home with not pants..no money...no phone....and no way to hide?