Room for a Little Me

"Alrighty baby, lets get you in some comfy clothing before I get your after school snack."
Noah drops the diaper bag on the rundown couch and keeps a firm grip on my, tiny in his, hand  as he leads me to a hallway, then through one of the many white doors.
Holy crap....
First off, all I can see is blue. Blue walls, blue sheets, blue clothing in the closet.
The white crib and white changing table was vibrant with all the sunlight that was leaking in from the single window that was shaded from the lace curtains.
Noah let go off my hand while I was still in intense awe at my surroundings.
I feel so small in this room though. It's as if I really am a baby..or maybe it's just the diaper and pacifier saying that.
Noah picked me up and sits me on the changing table. Without any kinda of warning he sticks two fingers right into my diaper.
"Hmey!"
"Don't be so fussy baby, I'm just making sure you're still dry."
Ugh like I asked for any of this. Sure I'm a little but to my own enjoyment, who gave this creep the right to make me submissive to him?
He starts to take off my shirt and I can feel myself getting excited.
Shit shit shit. Don't happen, not now! God damn why does Noah have to be hot?
Thank god this diaper is so huge, you can barely tell I have a boner.
He puts on one of the few white shirts that are in the closet and it has Cookie Monster on the front. He turns back to the closet and grabs a small wooden basket from the ground, which I assume has the pants.
Wrong I was; it has some sort of ribbons in them?
Noah takes the pacifier out of my mouth, and he begins to attach the two ends of a blue ribbon looking thing to both sides of the pacifier. He gets real close to me and because I'm sitting my face lines up with his chest. He gently puts one of his cold to the touch hands on the back of my head and pulls inwards. He fiddles with the back of my shirt but I don't notice.
Jesus Christ he smells so god I just want to smell him all day...omg I sound like a crazy person. Be strong Zach, be strong!
         I start gripping to Noah and pushing my face in farther to his ripped body, against my good judgment.
             Far too fast Noah pulls my head forward and puts the pacifier back in.
                Well he gaged me with a pacifier, classy.

A.N - Hey loves! Super short chapter, I know. You guys might be wondering, girl what took you so long? Well I recently got back from a vacation and I've been recovering from jet lag for a few days now. Please don't be too mad at me! I'm a fragile daring lol 💞. I am gonna be working hard on new chapters for both my stories so don't you guys worry. Love you guys and don't forget to show that support 😘
        - The Author